Khanderson

Coping through the 1st world
VIP
If Aliens ever discover humans we’re toast

1727089281525.jpeg

Khanderson

VIP
Actually if A.I ever figures out a bio-weapon that consist of using laser rays, humanity would be to blame for their own extinction.

Sxb I've trapped and boxed in ants with an out line of a box on them with a permanent marker. I trap these nijja with none walled prison :dead:. They will be stuck for 10 minutes and they will roam around the edge of outline of the permanent marker for that ten minutes. It truly must feel like a life sentence for them due how short there lives are :stevej:. I'll send you pictures of my prisoners soon. You don't need laser but just a permanent marker.

Last edited:

Khanderson

VIP
Sxb I've trapped and boxed in n ants with an out line of a box on them with a permanent marker. I trap these nijja with none walled prison :dead:. They will be stick for 10 minutes and they will roam around the edge of outline of the permanent marker for that ten minutes. It truly must feel like a life sentence for them due how short their lives are :stevej:. I'll send you pictures of my prisoners soon. You don't need laser but just a permanent marker.

Please don’t

1727107735265.jpeg