How to make your curls heavier

QueenofKings

Kick in the door wavin the .44
Deep contrition your hair once a week, usin inexpensive brand such as Shea moisture. Use a cap to trap heat and wash it after at least 40 minutes

Don’t use thick oils

Don’t use shampoos or conditioners with sulfates. Argon oil of Morocco is a good duo to use.

Also style ur hair with shes moisture leave in conditioner

The shea leave in is a bit heavy on my hair, makes them very greasy. Do you know an alternative?

I’ve even tried leaving out conditioner and oils and just using the leave in and it’s still heavy.

Agree cantu is awful and I cannot stand the smell

Boogie

Islam wins doesnt take Ls Long Live Somalia 🇸🇴
The shea leave in is a bit heavy on my hair, makes them very greasy. Do you know an alternative?

I’ve even tried leaving out conditioner and oils and just using the leave in and it’s still heavy.

Agree cantu is awful and I cannot stand the smell
Try olive oil maybe

Boogie

I quite like olive oil actually, might go back to it. Yeah I just lightly condition and oil but my curls don’t hold their shape with this routine.
My curls tighten when mostured but when I wake up they loosen and dry

Boogie

I have neither meet a Somalis with type 2 hait met way more with jar3er hair

Use shea moisture shampoo, conditioner, intensive moisture conditioner (deep condition) and leave in once a week. When you wake up in the morning, spray some water on your hair, pick/comb it out and use shea moisture curling smoothie