How to Stop Live Suicide on Snapchat?

Status
Not open for further replies.
What was deleted?

I hate when people delete their posts.

:birdman:

I kept it open in another tab since I was still reading:

(othello) A Somali or Desi girl made a post on 4chan declaring she was going to commit suicide live on snapchat.
There are screenshots of her snapchat stories so far here and here. She's swallowed dozens of pills and wine and has vomited it out and is trying again.

I have reported her to snapchat but I don't know what country she lives in so I don't know what more I could do. I'd appreciate anyone who also reports her account (her snapchat account is: unlxved) or has any idea on what to do to prevent her from killing herself.

So sad. She looks Bangladeshi.

She's from Australia it seems from the brand of the wine bottle. I'll be notifying Australian police

Lil Resse

GIVING RNB B!TCHES DAT SKRONG MEAT, ON KING DAVID
So sad. She looks Bangladeshi.

She's from Australia it seems from the brand of the wine bottle. I'll be notifying Australian police
idk fam she looks somali and how do u know she from Australia by the brand of a fuckin bottle?

thanks for taking this seriously, someone pmed me the thread on reddit and I reported her snapchat and I didn't really know what else to do. Someone posted it on twitter, so that if anyone recognized her they can notify the police

Status
Not open for further replies.