How to Stop Live Suicide on Snapchat?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Siddhartha

future pirate king
VIP
A person is attempting to commit suicide and you guys are arguing about their ethnicity, wallahi you somalians are a fucked up bunch, no wonder the country is the shithole it is.

I'm convinced some of you were born sociopaths. Everyday I spend on this forum just further cements my belief, fucking hell

Why are you xoolo arguing about her ethnicity... Why does it matter, she's about to kill her self.

AJ did you manage to contact the Australian police? What did they say?

I'm convinced some of you were born sociopaths. Everyday I spend on this forum just further cements my belief, fucking hell

Why are you xoolo arguing about her ethnicity... Why does it matter, she's about to kill her self.

If she was trying to kill herself she's not doing a good job at it. She should try bleach instead of FUCKING HEADACHE PILLS!!!

A person is attempting to commit suicide and you guys are arguing about their ethnicity, wallahi you somalians are a fucked up bunch, no wonder the country is the shithole it is.

She is seeking attention not suicide, in reality the people committed suicide and you read about them in news. But in her case, she is crying for help or attention from her parents that is all.

Majority of people on here are scum.

Did I just miss this.....I would've watched her on snap - damn

Anyway I think she was looking for attention. If you were going to commit suicide why bother snapping?
:ileycry:

All suicide attempts are attention seekers until they actually go through with it and kill themselves :ayaanswag:

Stupidity is not a good look guys

Status
Not open for further replies.