How would you be as a parent?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
I would want my husband to be the disciplinary one!

But I wouldn't want my kids to cross any form of line with me. I would be the hot mom, who goes shopping with her daughters.

How would you be as a parent?

I would let the mother do all the upbringing and I'll be the cool dad who only plays with kids and buy toys for them

waraabe

Your superior
Not like Joseph fritzel :browtf:

Jokin aside, I would set goals for my kids. Oxbridge, good profession, comfortable live. I have a young brother and I am moulding him for Oxbridge​

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
My Dad was soft and my Mom was strict and I turned out ok. That said though, I've got my mother's temper so I need a miskiinad who can play good cop and I'll play bad cop

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
I would let the mother do all the upbringing and I'll be the cool dad who only plays with kids and buy toys for them

There's no such thing as a cool dad!

Not like Joseph fritzel :browtf:

Jokin aside, I would set goals for my kids. Oxbridge, good profession, comfortable live. I have a young brother and I am moulding him for Oxbridge​
Why didn't you aspire to be in Oxbridge?

waraabe

Your superior
There's no such thing as a cool dad!

Why didn't you aspire to be in Oxbridge?

I was a lazy c*nt. My friend got into Cambridge. At least I got into a Russle group university. The sadness I felt when I visited Oxford University and Cambridge was something else wallahi. I hate myself for not working hard enough

How does you going shopping with your kids say anything about what type of a mother you are going to be?:draketf:

N

NaomiHoney

Only god knows in sha allah.

My only desire as a parent would be nurture my child to grow with a sense of self.

Salih

Move right or get left
I was a lazy c*nt. My friend got into Cambridge. At least I got into a Russle group university
I'm at a Russell group university right now bruv. I'm looking to do my master's at Cambridge but I'm going to need to get a first. A first is ~70% but I'm averaging around 80% so far alhamdulilah. Mechanical engineering at a Russell group uni is soo intense... If you guess the answer to a question in a exam and get it wrong, you lose marks. I used to not take education seriously and I had bad study habits. I would only start revising a few days before exams lool. I'm a changed man now.
:leobite:

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
Id be a chill dad If they do good in school and do as I raise em

Id probably teach them to work Hard for The things they want in life

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
Very open. I want my kids to respect me not fear me. Be able to share things with me and ask me. I will be strict when it comes to certain things . They obviously will have to follow the law and respect the school system.

Zuleikha

My siblings feel sorry for my future children according to them I've made their life living hell with my temper and over protectiveness when they were younger :lol:. I just have low tolerance and patience when it comes to somali children's lack of disciplinary sida gale I will make a lovable and affectionate parent.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
I would kharbash them with love, instilling the deen in their daily lives, raise them as practising Muslims, protect them from being programmed, indoctrinated by the tv, I want to be able to grow my own food, live basic like the most high intended self sufficient away from the big city. Preferably back home, live a pure life away from the pollution, fluoridated water, genetically modified foods, an education system that teach kids to regurgitate what they are told instead of thinking for them selves, in sha Allah, I'm a mere slave all I can do is strive & pray the most high grants my wish.

Mercury

VIP
I would kharbash them with love, instilling the deen in their daily lives, raise them as practising Muslims, protect them from being programmed, indoctrinated by the tv, I want to be able to grow my own food, live basic like the most high intended self sufficient away from the big city. Preferably back home, live a pure life away from the pollution, fluoridated water, genetically modified foods, an education system that teach kids to regurgitate what they are told instead of thinking for them selves, in sha Allah, I'm a mere slave all I can do is strive & pray the most high grants my wish.
Youre fit perfect in miyiga

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Youre fit perfect in miyiga
Nature, man needs to get back to being one with nature. Imagine in these dense city's God forbid the supermarkets run out of food, how will they survive? They have been stripped of the ability to hunt for food or even plant their own, it's a dire & extremely fragile state that mankind is in, walking around like mindless robots, stumbling around like drunkards starring at the phone in their hands totally oblivious to what taking place around them, who are unable to think for them selves.

Salih

Move right or get left
I would be a lot like my dad tbh. I will be extremely strict (only when it's necessary) whilst lavishing them with love and affection. I will be reasonable, tolerant and easygoing . I will place huge emphasis on education, religion and pretty much everything else @Cognitivedissonance has mentioned (like evading GMO foods, indoctrination, etc).

Status
Not open for further replies.