How would you be as a parent?

Status
Not open for further replies.
All I see are stressed parents praying for school to start or for bedtime to arrive so they can escape
for a couple of hours and these hours accumulate over the years and the next thing you're a wondering
is how did I fuck up as a parent?

Most Somali parents only act like parents on the weekends, the rest of the days they are just feeding
and providing a bed for another human.

Back to the thread, I don't know

I'm at a Russell group university right now bruv. I'm looking to do my master's at Cambridge but I'm going to need to get a first. A first is ~70% but I'm averaging around 80% so far alhamdulilah. Mechanical engineering at a Russell group uni is soo intense... If you guess the answer to a question in a exam and get it wrong, you lose marks. I used to not take education seriously and I had bad study habits. I would only start revising a few days before exams lool. I'm a changed man now.
:leobite:

Negative marking was manufactured in hell, I believe. Good luck

Being pregnant as a woman really makes you appreciate your mother. It's amazing how much discomfort, pain, morning sickness (which lasts all day) endless sleepless nights etc they endured.

Ilahay hooyoyinkeen khayr ha siiyo.

I will be a strict parent. Very methodical but patient and forgiving inshaAllah.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts