HSM’s changes Al-Shabaab operation plans, no longer relying on SNA and instead NISA will be conscripting a local milita force

bidenkulaha

GalYare
9162BC07-9426-40A6-A3EC-6505AF24B40A.jpeg

Mahad Salad will be leading this new local militia force.

Given NISA is in control of air support (Turkish Bayraktars and UAE), as well as the new UAE militia this will be a strong force. The SNA will be act as a support force. Reports are this ‘deegaan ciidan’ will get $200 per month so the average salary. Will have access to logistics, weaponry etc.

mohamedismail

Reewin. Lixda Gobol ee Maayland unii leh!
View attachment 292106

Mahad Salad will be leading this new local militia force.

Given NISA is in control of air support (Turkish Bayraktars and UAE), as well as the new UAE militia this will be a strong force. The SNA will be act as a support force. Reports are this ‘deegaan ciidan’ will get $200 per month so the average salary. Will have access to logistics, weaponry etc.
Sounds like a good change of plan. Giving the local troops good wage will also encourage them to be loyal to the FGS. I support this.

bidenkulaha

GalYare
Sounds like a good change of plan. Giving the local troops good wage will also encourage them to be loyal to the FGS. I support this.
It’s a good plan. Clans trust each other. You won’t see them run from their brothers in a middle of a fight.

SNA continues to fail in command structure and following tough orders when the fighting gets tough. They consistently break ranks and flee

bidenkulaha

GalYare
Also this is a good way of HSM getting direct clan support.

For example he can go to clan A to conscript 1,000 macawiisley. Clan A asks for political favours and monetary. This can solve that problem in the monetary sense and if Clan A help him in the fight against Shabaab he can reward them politically

bidenkulaha

GalYare
Say good bye to debt relief and lifting arms embargo.
I can’t quite believe they’re doing this because of this.

This is like Warlord days 😂 the man’s conscripting a private military force (I assume funded by UAE who does this every country they go to)

The goverment should have never left Ceeldheer man. The only waceysle town where the locals trusted the SNA and all came back after they took over January. Heard they were mad when the troops and macawiisley left to Cadale.
This is why no one truest the government. You truest them they will leave you to the
hyena

They copied this From Hiiraan and Jeyte is Hogaamiyaha Hiiraan and all maawisey this time with hub and $200 but i dont think Macawisley can work outside of Hiiraan what they want is to import our macawisley to their deegaan but NEVER 🤣🤣

We are accepting up to Wabxo and Budbud to get the mushaar and hub and will settle in there forever

Time to annex the Isxambaar 🤣🤣

bidenkulaha

GalYare
They copied this From Hiiraan and Jeyte is Hogaamiyaha Hiiraan and all maawisey this time with hub and $200
What clans do you think they choose?

874C5563-F16E-4C50-9CC0-7FA31E6A7A0E.jpeg

HSM is promising future political seats, no one should believe this stuff about ‘we talk about politics later’ business. Only way he got XL heshiis was getting Jeyte to lead Hiraan macawiisley in this ‘militia’ and probably future Hirshabelle seat

It makes for him to be conscripting Cayr, XL, Galmaax if he promises them the three of Galmudug, Hirshabelle Banadir. Let’s see if he can broaden this

What clans do you think they choose?

View attachment 292117

HSM is promising future political seats, no one should believe this stuff about ‘we talk about politics later’ business. Only way he got XL heshiis was getting Jeyte to lead Hiraan macawiisley in this ‘militia’ and probably future Hirshabelle seat

It makes for him to be conscripting Cayr, XL, Galmaax if he promises them the three of Galmudug, Hirshabelle Banadir. Let’s see if he can broaden this
Two Xawaadle bases in wabxo and budbud but we will not go father 🤣🤣

“We will” “we can” 🤣 . So much copium on this thread. Let me get home and fully karbaash the Rastas and Hungarians tonight. Murusade is the clan that turned an entire Xawaadle sub into orphans called “ agoon jilaafo” Nacala 🤣.

HERIDIID HOYADAY DHALAW HIIRAAN MA II HIBEYN KARTAA 🤣🤣

D080353C-7603-48ED-9D14-849CE5FD8067.png

I need to annex Isxambaar from waceysle side we are deep in there close to tarambi in the map

View attachment 292123
View attachment 292129

View attachment 292126
Weakling Xawaadle still pushing that Fake news as usual. Got word of what happened in that cowardice attack last year. It turns out the XL took their losses out on a relative of AS and he died alone in a hit and run attack, the SNA soldiers stationed in the region were called in to confront the Macawisley but they also lost a person during the attack. The only winner here is Alshabaab who pitted two clans against each other. You were sick enough to celebrate the murder of women and kids and it turned out to be fake news.

1690495752500.png

1690495773898.png

1690495806013.png

My mutuals spoke to Wariye Ceelbuur on the matter today and you will see the xog from verified accounts confirming the story.

1690495892392.png

Weakling Xawaadle still pushing that Fake news as usual. Got word of what happened in that cowardice attack last year. It turns out the XL took their losses out on a relative of AS and he died alone in a hit and run attack, the SNA soldiers stationed in the region were called in to confront the Macawisley but they also lost a person during the attack. The only winner here is Alshabaab who pitted two clans against each other. You were sick enough to celebrate the murder of women and kids and it turned out to be fake news.

1690495752500.png

1690495773898.png

1690495806013.png

My mutuals spoke to Wariye Ceelbuur on the matter today and you will see the xog from verified accounts confirming the story.

1690495892392.png

laangaab Isxambaar, when we conquered Tarambi there was no Macawisley iyo Ciidan Somali this happened under Al Shabaab this was in 26 may 2022 before Hassan Sh moved to Villada kkkkk

The BS comments you posted was about Macawisley chasing two terrorist isxambaar guys with mooto trying to enter hiiraan

This is how we chased you to wabxo

Anyways soon you will be under my colonization under the protection of Laangaab Murusade we will make it our Calaag and Iji and Xalfooley of Ceelbuur 🤣🤣

I will make you run from this forum soon 🤣🤣

Your BS comments a year ago
Screenshot_20230906-203854.jpg

Tarambi may 2022 1 3 11 days ago
Screenshot_20230906-203204.jpg

Screenshot_20230906-204448.jpg

Screenshot_20230906-203249.jpg

laangaab Isxambaar, when we conquered Tarambi there was no Macawisley iyo Ciidan Somali this happened under Al Shabaab this was in 26 may 2022 before Hassan Sh moved to Villada kkkkk

The BS comments you posted was about Macawisley chasing two terrorist isxambaar guys with mooto trying to enter hiiraan

This is how we chased you to wabxo

Anyways soon you will be under my colonization under the protection of Laangaab Murusade we will make it our Calaag and Iji and Xalfooley of Ceelbuur 🤣🤣

I will make you run from this forum soon 🤣🤣

Your BS comments a year ago
View attachment 292133

Tarambi may 2022 1 3 11 days ago
View attachment 292136
View attachment 292134

View attachment 292135
1694034443464.png

Last time there was a war between us was in 2007. The 2007 war happened in the areas between Maxaas and Wabxo. Only clans managed to settle the fight. That is a border area AS have taken advantage of strained access and reinforcement. When AS later took control of the central regions the skirmishes that happened between the two clans were settled by them. Those wars were just Aano qabiil at the time. There are currently no land disputes with Xawaadle. You are just starting a non existant bubble. This is not Xalfooley and these funny tuulos you keep mentioning that you claim 🤣 Some reports are saying Jacfar helped bridge the gap between HSM and Jeyte. They are saying he's now appointed the Abatira (Father of Dagaalka against Terrorism) and Jacfar is the ku xigeen but i think he was only officially reinstated as Hiiraan Macawisley leader. I'd be careful Jeyte isn't killed but wish him the best. HSM wants to avoid pairing clans with land disputes so XL can only work with Murusade from Maxaas to Wabxo while HSM will go to Aden Yabaal & Xarardheere so HG and Wacaysle reinforce each other. The war needs unity but we will see.

Jacfar's militia were in Maxaas for over a year participating in a number of operations there and there are some Habar Idinle and more Abakars on their way to Maxaas now.

Jungle

VIP
Dont believe it lol alx I'm harti abgaal tho and we gather 100 votes easy in fgs election minimum and thats if we dont win. Hasan, Waceysle, Cayr, UPD waa israacaayaan hadi wax laga bedelin sidee hada waxa usocdaan.

We cant be sidelined by any incoming president unlike some habar jufos and waceysle. Hasan horay haa inoo dhaafo, xil unuga weynmeeno hada nahay harti abgaal. Qoslaaye naga dherjiyaa xil , mana ku qanacsanin su uu wado howsha

Harti abgaal only threat to qoslaaye anyway . @DR OSMAN isbahaysi cusub kawaran looooooool

View attachment 292146

Last time there was a war between us was in 2007. The 2007 war happened in the areas between Maxaas and Wabxo. Only clans managed to settle the fight. That is a border area AS have taken advantage of strained access and reinforcement. When AS later took control of the central regions the skirmishes that happened between the two clans were settled by them. Those wars were just Aano qabiil at the time. There are currently no land disputes with Xawaadle. You are just starting a non existant bubble. This is not Xalfooley and these funny tuulos you keep mentioning that you claim 🤣 Some reports are saying Jacfar helped bridge the gap between HSM and Jeyte. They are saying he's now appointed the Abatira (Father of Dagaalka against Terrorism) and Jacfar is the ku xigeen but i think he was only officially reinstated as Hiiraan Macawisley leader. I'd be careful Jeyte isn't killed but wish him the best. HSM wants to avoid pairing clans with land disputes so XL can only work with Murusade from Maxaas to Wabxo while HSM will go to Aden Yabaal & Xarardheere so HG and Wacaysle reinforce each other. The war needs unity but we will see.
Screenshot_20230906-103057~2.jpg

Your rival Duduble knows this 🤣🤣

Ceebtiinii duduble aa idinku maadeysanaya 🤣🤣
Screenshot_20230906-230402~2.jpg

This war has exposed how truly Murusade are laangaab ceelbuur waa a village and this is wabxo im waitig for galhareeri 🤣🤣

Screenshot_20230906-230930.jpg

Last edited: