The Zubear agenda

This is a phase for some guys, they talked to some white chick in school about homework and think they’re gonna get some action, walking around all dandy and jolly

pimp steal yo girl GIF

rayxn3

🧚‍♀️
You’re delusional. The average Somali woman is not thirsting after chinks. Your demographic has literally dedicated entire gooner movements to worshiping yt women. Somali women need to start divesting
Sometimes I feel like you’re a mathow woman/man larping as a Somali girl.

rayxn3

🧚‍♀️
Somali men ain’t coons. You have some outliers with no self respect/esteem, but that’s not the majority. And it’s funny you say that as if it’s one sided, somali women are the only ethnicity so obsessed with indah yar from South Korea that it makes the average yt worshipping black man look sane. Keep your generalisations to yourself. We can go band for band
I mean you can say that most Somali guys are not like zubear but a lot of them follow him. A lot of Somali guys found his posts entertaining on here too when he’s embarrassing.

As for South Koreans, a lot of young girls from many ethnic backgrounds like Kpop. No one worships them. That’s like saying Somali women were worshipping Indians when bollywood was popular in our community. It’s just an interest of culture.

Ashraf

🌊🐫𐒅𐒔𐒖𐒂 𐒅𐒘𐒐𐒐𐒗𐒇🇸🇴🪽
We got ammo to dunk on them as well but it ain't that bad because atleast they aren't participating in a divestment movement like zvbear is.

Zvbear is putting Somali men in the snow bunny chaser group alongside side other madow men. What makes it worse for us is that we have a bunch of racist trolls and incels.
It’s widely known that zvbear is Somali since his beef with the swifities. It
I mean you can say that most Somali guys are not like zubear but a lot of them follow him. A lot of Somali guys found his posts entertaining on here too when he’s embarrassing.

As for South Koreans, a lot of young girls from many ethnic backgrounds like Kpop. No one worships them. That’s like saying Somali women were worshipping Indians when bollywood was popular in our community. It’s just an interest of culture.
cap. First of all how do you even know Somali guys follow him, his target audience isn’t exactly us. He posts degenerate shi and most of his followers just wanna see a$$, Also some trolls on somalispot dont represent Somali men. I don’t have a single friend I know that even uses twitter let alone follows that guy. And it’s Somali girls “liking” K-pop is straight up cap. Y’all fetishise sk men and it’s well known. I literally remember an old post of a random Somali girl grabbing one of the singers and the comments were flaming her. I’m not gonna generalise but you guys are acting like Somali men are coons for cadaan women. You’ll find Somalis mix more with Arabs than cadaans tbh

Ashraf

🌊🐫𐒅𐒔𐒖𐒂 𐒅𐒘𐒐𐒐𐒗𐒇🇸🇴🪽
You’re delusional. The average Somali woman is not thirsting after chinks. Your demographic has literally dedicated entire gooner movements to worshiping yt women. Somali women need to start divesting
The average Somali man isn’t thirsting after cadaans either. Gooner movement is straight up cap one nigga that looks Somali on twitter doesn’t represent Somali men worldwide. We know you’re a larper madow man tryna convince other Somali women to divest by degrading Somali men.

Ashraf

🌊🐫𐒅𐒔𐒖𐒂 𐒅𐒘𐒐𐒐𐒗𐒇🇸🇴🪽
I literally posted my dna results here 🤣 you guys just hate the truth being told 🤷🏽‍♀️
Your rhetoric towards Somali men is degrading which leads me to believe you’re either a xalimo or heart broken ajnabi who got her heart broken by a luugo baasto abdi. But then you revealed yourself by stating “Somali women should divest” I now believe you are a madow man spreading dehumanising propaganda against Somali men to character assassinate them and destroy their representation. So you can convince Somali women to divest and thus destroy the Somali race. We caught you
Caught In The Act Kyle Mcmahon GIF by Pop Culture Weekly with Kyle McMahon

Your rhetoric towards Somali men is degrading which leads me to believe you’re either a xalimo or heart broken ajnabi who got her heart broken by a luugo baasto abdi. But then you revealed yourself by stating “Somali women should divest” I now believe you are a madow man spreading dehumanising propaganda against Somali men to character assassinate them and destroy their representation. So you can mix with somali women. Am I wrong?
I’m a woman with zero agenda. cope & piss off