HSM and Italian PM Meloni

Abaq

VIP
Disclaimer: the information below I received from confidential informants within Villa Somalia. We cannot comment as to the veracity of the report below, however, we have confidence in its reliability.

When HSM went to Rome for a state visit, he met the Italian PM in Rome. Italy sees Somalia as its rightful backyard and eagerly wants to regain its former prominent position. To that effect, Meloni offered Somalia the following:
1. Italy will provide Somalia with military helicopters
2. Italy will build for Somalia a new airbase
3. Italy will import more bananas from Somalia and help expand the industry
4. Italian forces will help train Somali forces and engage in joint drills

HSM countered that Somalia didn't need the above and he wanted:
1. Italy to give Somalia budgetary support (ie money and straight into his coffers)
2. Italy to station troops in Somalia
3. Italian firms to invest in Somalia

Predictably, Meloni refused. Some of HSM aides were quietly uncomfortably with his shocking counter proposal. They felt very embarrassed. This was made even worse when one of the Italian aides said to a HSM aide "we thought we were dealing with a president but it turns out we are dealing with a tribal chief".

Unfortunately, we have a donkey for a president.

Avalanche

Guul iyo Gobanimo
VIP
It was inevitable that the Italians would return when the war ended and take back what they ‘owned’. Sadly, there is no backbone left in the country. Nationalism died with the civil war. Then we have the puppet government that will follow every order the west gives.

The future does not look bright for a country that is supposed to stand by its principles. Prepare yourself for more disappointment near future.

Pastoralist

Dhib marku wah nokdo, Isku tiirsada
VIP
I posted something similar too this but without your concrete nature. Thanks for sharing

Xhildhiban Mohamed Abib was telling the truth

https://www.somalispot.com/threads/breaking-mp-mohamed-abib-shares-12-23-audit-and-exposé-detailing-hassan’s-corruption-🫏-shocking-details-please-see.168084/#post-4064403

Last edited:

Pastoralist

VIP
Share your post. \interested to see what intel you have
I mostly focused on the musuqmasaq parts of the documents because who wants to believe that their president is that much of a jajjus. It’s sickening. The MP said the president declined a new state of the art university to be built by Italy with top of the line education in Mogadishu. Because he wants SIMAD to remain the sole beneficiary.

:mjcry:

Last edited:

Abaq

VIP
I don’t like HSM but how are people believing a random post with no sources or anything (even if it does sound like him)
It up to the readers to decide. But my source is a Hawiye worker in the presidency, in fact a Hiraab one. Even his own people are disgusted with him

IKHALIIL

Suldhaanka
Disclaimer: the information below I received from confidential informants within Villa Somalia. We cannot comment as to the veracity of the report below, however, we have confidence in its reliability.

When HSM went to Rome for a state visit, he met the Italian PM in Rome. Italy sees Somalia as its rightful backyard and eagerly wants to regain its former prominent position. To that effect, Meloni offered Somalia the following:

1. Italy to give Somalia budgetary support (ie money and straight into his coffers)

Predictably, Meloni refused. Some of HSM aides were quietly uncomfortably with his shocking counter proposal. They felt very embarrassed. This was made even worse when one of the Italian aides said to a HSM aide "we thought we were dealing with a president but it turns out we are dealing with a tribal chief".

The only 2 points we have seen to be true is italy sending military helicopters and the president on video requesting that italians companies come back and invest in somalia.
Asking budgetary support makes no sense considering the high likelihood of oil production starting in 2025 forget italian troops in somalia never mind bananas from khawarj controlled territories getting exported.
All in all, this sounds made up af.

It up to the readers to decide. But my source is a Hawiye worker in the presidency, in fact a Hiraab one. Even his own people are disgusted with him
I’m not saying he wouldn’t do it. I don’t like the guy at all, but I’m not gonna say anything based on unverified information. Hiraab means nothing as well he could be a HG or mudulood-sub that doesn’t like HSM at the time for whatever fickle reason. There’s enough to dislike about the man that is verified. We don’t need to lean into hearsay.

Nin123

Hunted
VIP

I 100% believe this happened 😂

Pastoralist

VIP
The only 2 points we have seen to be true is italy sending military helicopters and the president on video requesting that italians companies come back and invest in somalia.
Asking budgetary support makes no sense considering the high likelihood of oil production starting in 2025 forget italian troops in somalia never mind bananas from khawarj controlled territories getting exported.
@AlteKartel
Sxb read the exposé in my thread from the MP and tell me why we didn’t attend the December 2022 africa leaders summit without giving me the excuse that “we aren’t that close to the US”. Because HSM is close enough to them as a strategic ally and oil partner.would’ve given Somalia access to a a grant for all African countries numbering 44bil$ in military spending. The MP says that all we had to do to attend was send a group of experts to talk to the US before it took place. But we didn’t because the people sitting in the Somali US embassy are incompetent.

Kenya and Ethiopia (Ethiopia who rubs noses with the east more than HSM). Got access

MP Mohamed abib also faced threats from multiple members of government after exposing them. They wanted to have this lawyer shut him up legally

What he’s said about Hassan’s corruption with the world bank also turned out to be true when Ernst Young “was debarred for sanctionsable practices”. So why wouldn’t I believe him oveyou guys?

Last edited:
It's obvious that HSM and more widely Hawiye would have no interest in state building. They have the most to lose until they can get a firm grip on the presidency there's no incentive to state build. Even then the weak federal government would be at high risk of a military coup so a weak army is almost certainly a must. Until they can take over the FGS they will get money and arm their clan. Keep your potential allies like Somaliland friendly and enemies like Puntland weak. Simple stuff.

Abaq

VIP
If you think oil production will start next year then you really deserve HSM as president 😂

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP

Donkey Goverment:mjdontkno:.

TekNiKo

Loyal To The One True King of The Seven Realms
VIP

Seems like even Beesha Ogadeen have jumped ship, have yall given up on Hamza?

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP

Anyone here will be more competent than HSM

EritreanPost_

EritreanPost 🇪🇷🇩🇯🇸🇴🇸🇩🇪🇬 |Eritrean news blogger
Somalis should stop with the qabilism. Somalia is 💯 Somali and 💯 Muslim. Why always dividing.

HSM did good and bad things. But since 2006 his administration is the only that shows face to Ethiopia

Pastoralist

VIP
Somalis should stop with the qabilism. Somalia is 💯 Somali and 💯 Muslim. Why always dividing.

HSM did good and bad things. But since 2006 his administration is the only that shows face to Ethiopia
Your going to make me go ballistic my friend. Your someone any Somali would put on a pedestal. But this matter is something you should look into. Read every thing. Before Ethiopia attacked he was attempting a dictatorship, this is a dangerous individual who

“Shows face to Ethiopia”. He was friends with Ethiopia and called them “leaders of the continent” while denouncing Eritrea while Menes zenawi was there. When abiy Ahmed changes to TPLF. He won’t put up a fight because he views them as the same side. Even though they used to abuse Somalia in the past.

5 pages of corruption when Somalia is going through. A famine. It’s shocking

Trending

Latest posts