HSM and Italian PM Meloni

EritreanPost_

EritreanPost 🇪🇷🇩🇯🇸🇴🇸🇩🇪🇬 |Eritrean news blogger
Your going to make me go ballistic my friend. Your someone any Somali would put on a pedestal. But this matter is something you should look into. Read every thing. Before Ethiopia attacked he was attempting a dictatorship, this is a dangerous individual who

“Shows face to Ethiopia”. He was friends with Ethiopia and called them “leaders of the continent” while denouncing Eritrea while Menes zenawi was there. When abiy Ahmed changes to TPLF. He won’t put up a fight because he views them as the same side. Even though they used to abuse Somalia in the past.

5 pages of corruption when Somalia is going through. A famine. It’s shocking
Sxb, I know what HSM did say about Eritrea before he took power. Everything about the Somali troops fighting in T, or Eritreas previous support for UIC. I know HSM was good with Meles, can u blame him all TFG did so?

but since 2024, he has defended Somalia from Ethiopias attempt to annex northern Somalia 🇸🇴

He signed defense agreements and isolated Ethiopia. Now Somalia is backed by Egypt Turkey Eritrea Djibouti even the US.

did Abduallahi Yussuf, Sheikh Ahmed, or Farmajoo any of those. No

Pastoralist

Dhib marku wah nokdo, Isku tiirsada
VIP
Sxb, I know what HSM did say about Eritrea before he took power. Everything about the Somali troops fighting in T, or Eritreas previous support for UIC. I know HSM was good with Meles, can u blame him all TFG did so?

but since 2024, he has defended Somalia from Ethiopias attempt to annex northern Somalia 🇸🇴

He signed defense agreements and isolated Ethiopia. Now Somalia is backed by Egypt Turkey Eritrea Djibouti even the US.

did Abduallahi Yussuf, Sheikh Ahmed, or Farmajoo any of those. No
Sheikh sharif faced impeachment early so don’t include him as he had a shorter term than the rest, farmaajo was friends with Ethiopia and we never faced any issues because Egypt was our mutual enemy who always sided with UAE, Abdullahi is a brave mujahideen to some and a demon who was the one person who allowed the invasion of 2006 to take place to others. The men you mentioned are better leaders when there’s nothing happening than Hassan but two of them have made bad decisions under pressure and one is too soft against other Somalis even if they hold a knife up to his neck, so they did as they pleased with him.

you fail to understand, we want the Somali government to train even their own clan’s troops if they want and make us capable against Ethiopia. It may have been a year since the MOU and theirs been no dramatic increase to our troop size even though youth all over the country will to fight Ethiopia. Nobody will default on a man who hates Somalia. There’s been 0 significant action on those that signed the MOU since the deal was signed. The government itself bought Ethiopian weapons and uses Ethiopian airlines.

Last edited:

Trending