HSM Back To Old Outdated Isku Dir Tactic

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP

I am half hawiye and love my abtiyaal socially but I always tell them the truth for 30 years your clan leadership has been an obstacle to Somalis who want to move forward and restore their national dignity and judging by their homeland regions they don't have much to offer either, I don't hide it, I tell my direct abtis in their face politely tho.

I tell them you had the capital and needed to rise above clan politics and not fall for it because it was in the interest of the regions to demonize Mogadishu as hawiye territory and not capable of serving as the federal govt, I tell them why play into the bait 😂

Anyways hsm is now using the old isku dir(divide n conquer) on galmudug to get thru his interest but the gob Marehan refused. I will tell Somalis the truth no matter what leader rules in PL even if puntitequeen or libaaxjoore did trying to pressure ppl to stand idly while darod clans r attacked in Somaliland or Galmudug, HE OR SHE wouldn't survive a day in office, all that urbanised mj politicians U see ON TV is sitting on the backbone of reer miyi class who are dhagax eating eating warriors 😂 wallahi U wouldn't survive a day in office if PL stood idly watching any darod clan being harmed by non darod this is the reality and something our enemies need to know so they don't play stupid politics that's leads to goojacade.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
I tell my abtis do U want to win politics in Somalia forget colonial isku dir shit that's 100 year outdated game which everyone knows in Somalia, focus on yourselves, make hawiye regions look the best, then you can speak on daliil or evidence based politics to support your cause till you adopt that modern politics your living In a 21st century world using 19th century tactics and will harm your interests in the long run. Manta lama jogga ii amiin lol like islamist ama hadalo layska hadlay aan daliil haysan like media lol, ppl nowadays want na tusi oo aan arke waxad sheegaysid politics 😂 update your game hawiye or else U will be left behind.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
I'm not saying Puntland is perfect but they know their leaders the locals don't do ii amiin politics ama balamo Iyo empty words, their like we want to see it first 😂 and this is how the modern world works U need evidence to support what your ideas is preaching and why federalism will never disappear because we seen what Somalis were like without it and where they are today.

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
Qoslaya cant be mayor of city even. The worst of worst. Teacher in malhaama how can rule country!!!.

Libaax-Joore

Beesha haplogroup e-by8081
VIP

I am half hawiye and love my abtiyaal socially but I always tell them the truth for 30 years your clan leadership has been an obstacle to Somalis who want to move forward and restore their national dignity and judging by their homeland regions they don't have much to offer either, I don't hide it, I tell my direct abtis in their face politely tho.

I tell them you had the capital and needed to rise above clan politics and not fall for it because it was in the interest of the regions to demonize Mogadishu as hawiye territory and not capable of serving as the federal govt, I tell them why play into the bait 😂

Anyways hsm is now using the old isku dir(divide n conquer) on galmudug to get thru his interest but the gob Marehan refused. I will tell Somalis the truth no matter what leader rules in PL even if puntitequeen or libaaxjoore did trying to pressure ppl to stand idly while darod clans r attacked in Somaliland or Galmudug, HE OR SHE wouldn't survive a day in office, all that urbanised mj politicians U see ON TV is sitting on the backbone of reer miyi class who are dhagax eating eating warriors 😂 wallahi U wouldn't survive a day in office if PL stood idly watching any darod clan being harmed by non darod this is the reality and something our enemies need to know so they don't play stupid politics that's leads to goojacade.
Horgaal ibnu horgaal it’s always darood who dislikes majerteen , look for example both marxum xamze and xarmaajo are pro hawiye central government 😂 naag hawiye mururusade ku dhashey I wonder what hawiye did to you 1999 did they gang raped you or what 🤨

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Horgaal ibnu horgaal it’s always darood who dislikes majerteen , look for example both marxum xamze and xarmaajo are pro hawiye central government 😂 naag hawiye mururusade ku dhashey I wonder what hawiye did to you 1999 did they gang raped you or what 🤨

I have nothing against hawiye socially but their leaders is different story. They are undecided about their politics and holding the nation back.

They told Somalis to leave hamar and everyone goes back to his deegaan, this request was accepted and now they backflip and want everyone back under mogadishu.

Their leaders harm other clans who want to move forward thats disgusting behavior when they just need to focus on themselves not harm others. They made their politics tashan Wayne and we will unite to attack any somali clan and people who are trying to move forward. This is their leadership and politics its not about any love they have for their ppl its based on hatred of others.

A true landheere wa dad tashaday oo warkooda cad yahay and leaving other clans alone to do what they want not being an obstacle.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP

Duuliga Culusow Beesha Sade weligood u codayn ma. Buldaanana is a disgrace to our nation

Libaax-Joore

VIP
I have nothing against hawiye socially but their leaders is different story. They are undecided about their politics and holding the nation back.

They told Somalis to leave hamar and everyone goes back to his deegaan, this request was accepted and now they backflip and want everyone back under mogadishu.

Their leaders harm other clans who want to move forward thats disgusting behavior when they just need to focus on themselves not harm others. They made their politics tashan Wayne and we will unite to attack any somali clan and people who are trying to move forward. This is their leadership and politics its not about any love they have for their ppl its based on hatred of others.

A true landheere wa dad tashaday oo warkooda cad yahay and leaving other clans alone to do what they want not being an obstacle.
Duli ka xishow reer abtiga naska hoyaada ku qabaaye 😡 horgalki ku dhale afweyne kaabo Qadka u ah ha dagax in lagu dilo ayu istahiley wa duni rac qadiyad iyo sharaf maleh, nin bahan gob ma ah ha wixi la rabo iyo sidi la raabo aya laga yeesha 😡 hawiye 1991 xamar afweyne iyo horgaladisa wakaga adkaaden they chase your xarweyne horgal father to Australia 🇦🇺 hawiye today are the richest somali clan they own all the private banks in somalia 🇸🇴, salaam bank, premier bank and IBS bank … baqti ditoore @DR OSMAN when i send money to my relatives in puntland i use either salaam bank 🏦 or premier bank direct from my bank account using my Apple Pay… hawiye siyasadina wakaga adkaaden, horgaladi majerteen xildhibanada golaha shacabka iyo senatorada aqalka saare are today hassan gurgurte lapdog 🐕 bidhe ditoore @DR OSMAN bidhe qiyaali ku nool ba tahay 😂 darood iyo horgaalki abaha ah ha hadacan aniga majerteen iga badan Landhere banan dageey guskisa iyo xiniyahisa ku fadiyo ban ah haye
IMG_7755.jpeg
IMG_7754.jpeg
IMG_7753.png
IMG_7752.png

Last edited:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Bidhe ditoore @DR OSMAN when I see ur horgaal afweyne kaabo qaad father 🔫
war soco duli, marehan hadaysan ahayn abbahay ma jireen and nor me, majerteniya sultanate killed my clan about dhaxaltoyo and saldanad. viva abbe siyad, somali dhan ayaa wax ku noqday, wuu ka wayna qoys politic iyo uu dhalasho politics.

Libaax-Joore

VIP
war soco duli, marehan hadaysan ahayn abbahay ma jireen and nor me, majerteniya sultanate killed my clan about dhaxaltoyo and saldanad. viva abbe siyad, somali dhan ayaa wax ku noqday, wuu ka wayna qoys politic iyo uu dhalasho politics.
Okey go jion marehaan, leave majerteen and puntland alone 🇸🇱🙏🏽 majerteen iyo puntland raag ba digooda u so caabeey,, ceeb be kugu tahay ina raag kale guushoda sheegaato adigo ur horgal father ah ha afweyne bire qaate 😂😂 adigo bire qaate ibnu bire qaate aya rabta ina halgaama sidi libaax-joore noqooto… ditoore bidhe qiyaali ku nool aya tahay

Watch my adeer Abdullahi said samatar halganki SSDF 1978

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Okey go jion marehaan, leave majerteen and puntland alone 🇸🇱🙏🏽 majerteen iyo puntland raag ba digooda u so caabeey,, ceeb be kugu tahay ina raag kale guushoda sheegaato adigo ur horgal father ah ha afweyne bire qaate 😂😂 adigo bire qaate ibnu bire qaate aya rabta ina halgaama sidi libaax-joore noqooto… ditoore bidhe qiyaali ku nool aya tahay

Your a jubbaland duli who fled the darawish wars when dhulbahante was coming to conquer bayla after eyl massacres of issa mahmoud. They were stopped at duudo fortress where we met them and had the famous boqol duudood boqol loo waa wars and my second awoowe was in that infantry not muse suldan even ali saleban were the 7 special forces to face darawish 7 best killers.

I know what your doing your just angry u didn't benefit from siyad and was arrested and your xasid about bah dubays benefiting but u can fool these young kids like @Enlightenednomad who doesn't know much history but not me or my family as we know lots of history due to our grandfather being the crowned isim of bah dubays after they settled nugaal. We left your silly mangaab aragti iyo politics. Everyone in PL knows pro siyad and anti siyad ayaa jira and the anti siyad dont control shit, this isnt isaaq land waryaa the isims know deep down the reality.

Go and fool.the kids about ssdf and how u benefit because u want us all to suffer due to muse sultan interest lol, don't come to me or my family we will karbash u.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP

don't mention Abdullahi samatar my father and him were in garowe iyo hadalo kulul ayaa laysku tuuray about his gunnimo of attacking Farole and his wife and kids, dhaqan osman mahmoud malihid buu ku yiri going after ppl kids and wives u disagree with and my dad famously said bidhe iyo muse waa is lee yahay koley Lama kala.sari karo and he called.my.father a horgal diplomat of siyad barre before the issa mahmoud separated them at the cafe. My dad is to proud to mention but I wouldve said my father uma shaqo doonan puntland dad iyaga awalba yaaban unlike you bidhe suldan, if we visit puntland we try to be positive force whether it's dhaqaalo or talo iyo historical.advice your blind in politics if u don't know history.

Libaax-Joore

VIP
don't mention Abdullahi samatar my father and him were in garowe iyo hadalo kulul ayaa laysku tuuray about his gunnimo of attacking Farole and his wife and kids, dhaqan osman mahmoud malihid buu ku yiri going after ppl kids and wives u disagree with and my dad famously said bidhe iyo muse lee yahay koley Lama kala.sari nato and he called.my.father a horgal diplomat of siyad barre before the issa mahmoud separated them at the cafe. My dad is to proud to mention but I wouldve said my father uma shaqo doonan puntland dad image awalba yaaban unlike you bidhe suldan, if we visit puntland we try to be positive force whether it's dhaqaalo or talo iyo historical.advice your blind in politics if u don't know history.
Ur father was bire qaate for afweyne
General Abdullahi said samatar was halgama SSDF

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Ur father was bire qaate for afweyne
General Abdullahi said samatar was halgama SSDF

I'm.not.going to argue with u but every puntite.love the siyad majerten loyalist when we go there they always say your aragti was right not ssdf who gave them the hell they live in, keep attacking majerten siyad loyalist families, i.dont even know why I'm responding, the whole.debate can end with 1969 to 1991 vs 1991 to 2024 and watch the nation all rise up for siyad era and loyalists. I don't have anything to argue with u, I'm.always seen as gob, it's you who they hate and u know it as they look at u and say u started this hell the nation is in.ppl like jama ali jama and Abdullahi samatar wa aragti xun yihin and ur to proud to admit it but deep down you know the ppl hate u for what u given them.

Libaax-Joore

VIP
I'm.not.going to argue with u but every puntite.love the siyad majerten loyalist when we go there they always say your aragti was right not ssdf who gave them the hell they live in, keep attacking majerten siyad loyalist families, i.dont even know why I'm responding, the whole.debate can end with 1969 to 1991 vs 1991 to 2024 and watch the nation all rise up for siyad era and loyalists. I don't have anything to argue with u, I'm.always seen as gob, it's you who they hate and u know it as they look at u and say u started this hell the nation is in.ppl like jama ali jama and Abdullahi samatar wa aragti xun yihin and ur to proud to admit it but deep down you know the ppl hate u for what u given them.
Salute the 5 star general Abdullahi said samatar 🫡 bire qaatihi ku dhale was😀

Trending

Latest posts