HSM Back To Old Outdated Isku Dir Tactic

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Salute the 5 star general Abdullahi said samatar ๐Ÿซก bire qaatihi ku dhale was๐Ÿ˜€
muse sultan played bad politics inside majerten as your loyal to bah dir and doing kalumaysi within mohamed sultan, maybe you can change the direction of muse sultan but I doubt it.

Libaax-Joore

Beesha haplogroup e-by8081
VIP
muse sultan played bad politics inside majerten as your loyal to bah dir and doing kalumaysi within mohamed sultan, maybe you can change the direction of muse sultan but I doubt it.
Muse sultan are so tough even their 20 year old females are fighting in goojcaade ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ฑ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿฝ ditoore bire qaatihi ku dhale was maxa muse sultan ka taqana๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿพ

Duli ka xishow reer abtiga naska hoyaada ku qabaaye ๐Ÿ˜ก horgalki ku dhale afweyne kaabo Qadka u ah ha dagax in lagu dilo ayu istahiley wa duni rac qadiyad iyo sharaf maleh, nin bahan gob ma ah ha wixi la rabo iyo sidi la raabo aya laga yeesha ๐Ÿ˜ก hawiye 1991 xamar afweyne iyo horgaladisa wakaga adkaaden they chase your xarweyne horgal father to Australia ๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ‡บ hawiye today are the richest somali clan they own all the private banks in somalia ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ด, salaam bank, premier bank and IBS bank โ€ฆ baqti ditoore @DR OSMAN when i send money to my relatives in puntland i use either salaam bank ๐Ÿฆ or premier bank direct from my bank account using my Apple Payโ€ฆ hawiye siyasadina wakaga adkaaden, horgaladi majerteen xildhibanada golaha shacabka iyo senatorada aqalka saare are today hassan gurgurte lapdog ๐Ÿ• bidhe ditoore @DR OSMAN bidhe qiyaali ku nool ba tahay ๐Ÿ˜‚ darood iyo horgaalki abaha ah ha hadacan aniga majerteen iga badan Landhere banan dageey guskisa iyo xiniyahisa ku fadiyo ban ah haye
View attachment 341979View attachment 341980View attachment 341981View attachment 341982
What's the tax rate per hundred dollars. Also does you're relative get the money through their phone accounts? I'm sending money to my family to their Golis account and I get taxed 5 dollar per 100 dollars using my local Xaawalada.

Libaax-Joore

VIP
What's the tax rate per hundred dollars. Also does you're relative get the money through their phone accounts? I'm sending money to my family to their Golis account and I get taxed 5 dollar per 100 dollars using my local Xaawalada.
Itโ€™s cheaper to send money when u use worldremit and select mobile money premier wallet or sahal golis they will get direct to thier mobile account ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿฝ
The charge the 100 dollar .$ 1.50
$500 charge $7:50
$1000 charge $15
IMG_7755.jpeg
IMG_7759.jpeg
IMG_7758.jpeg

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
It's say golis is not an option only primer or
hormuud

Ohh using wrong app whoops
Don't ever listen to this bidhe sultan @Libaax-Joore , his from Tanzania Zanzibar trying to cause darod inter clan conflict, trust me Maba Kala sari kartid him and bidhe in the bayla region, true sons of Puntland are proud to be darods we r not wecel like that bidhe wants us to be. We know U when a war happens in history U flee to kismaayo n tanzania so noone listen to you Muse Iyo bidhe sultan.

Don't ever listen to this bidhe sultan @Libaax-Joore , his from Tanzania Zanzibar trying to cause darod inter clan conflict, trust me Maba Kala sari kartid him and bidhe in the bayla region, true sons of Puntland are proud to be darods we r not wecel like that bidhe wants us to be. We know U when a war happens in history U flee to kismaayo n tanzania so noone listen to you Muse Iyo bidhe sultan.
My bad for derailing the thread :diddyswag:

Hilmaam

Let him cook
VIP
@Hilmaam I feel bad the Xawaalda I used to use was run by tolka. But hey it just too inconvenient. :kanyeshrug:
1725776689582.png

i think alot of us use tawakal. they have online service called banana pay. Dont know how it works though i just give money to parents to send they know how to get best deals apps kind of shitty sometimes

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@_Yusuf_ this bidhe suldan @Libaax-Joore has fooled puntitequeen into his sixir voodoo Zanzibar to make her hate her own darod origins and he has won her over but never us bah dubays osman Mahmoud we know why he is doing it, to make us into wecels and not honor our origins, brothers can fight and have different politics and interest but to deny your tribal origin is in hadaaftimo sanaag only a fkn bidhe would say such thing because he wants us to be wecel like his bidhe cousins from Tanzania.

@_Yusuf_ this bidhe suldan @Libaax-Joore has fooled puntitequeen into his sixir voodoo Zanzibar to make her hate her own darod origins and he has won her over but never us bah dubays osman Mahmoud we know why he is doing it, to make us into wecels and not honor our origins, brothers can fight and have different politics and interest but to deny your tribal origin is in hadaaftimo sanaag only a fkn bidhe would say such thing because he wants us to be wecel like his bidhe cousins from Tanzania.
Brother PuniteQueen already hates darod and it has nothing to do with Mr. Joore. First, she basically stated darod is a leech collective of clans that can't benifit Majerteen. Second she is has further reslove in this belief because Majerteen do not regeister as E-Y163949 which is the darod genetic subclade. Those are 2 reasons that come to mind I felt like i had more.

๐’๐’š๐’’๐’‚๐’˜๐’‚๐’— ๐’Ž๐’š๐’—๐’—๐’’ could answer your question better though. Your name is spelled with that swirly script so I had to find you in my negative reaction inbox :yloezpe:

Last edited:

Libaax-Joore

VIP
Horgaal bire qaate ibnu bire qaate libaax joore is been tested and his majerteen subclade of e-by8081, e-y18632, e-y18640,e-by8085 e-y196848 my sub subclade e-y196956

Ditoore @DR OSMAN We know who is the real bidhe from Zanzibar is ur horgal bire qaate father who was afweyne yes man for 21 years proof me wrong take the dna ๐Ÿงฌ bire qaatihi ku dhale was

Last edited:

Trending