HSM fires a KG MP for rejecting Egyptian troops in KG

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
IMG_8718.jpeg

He named him in April as Health and Nutrition representitive

Now he fired him since he said we dont want Masar troops in KG

He has gone crazy :damn:

Reer KG should separate like SL did. They should've done so in the 90's when their "Somali brothers" were staving them to death. These guys are looked down on for speaking a different language. Imagine that!

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Breaking News Dictator Culusow wants to remove 25 KG MPs from Parliament and charge them with treason for rejecting Masar troops

Seems like Hassan sheikh is trying to take the path of dictatorship. We will see how this plays out.

It will probably lead to KGS cutting all ties to the federal government. Kgs will be the next Somaliland.
I hope you guys do that. My goal is to see "Somalia" end as a nation. We need a USSR style balkanization. I'm not from Gedo, KG or any other area that rejected the presence of Egyptian troops on their soil. It's not my land so it does not concern me at all.

Nice cope. You probably laugh at Af Maay and call it a "Garam Garam" accent irl and now you pretend to be concerned about KG affairs. There is no such thing as a "wadani". People pretend to be wadanis so their clan can rule everything.
The devil has many faces and this just another one of his.. Now be gone....

Internet Nomad

✪𝙉𝙤𝙤𝙧𝙢𝙖𝙭𝙭𝙞𝙣𝙜✪
I hope you guys do that. My goal is to see "Somalia" end as a nation. We need a USSR style balkanization. I'm not from Gedo, KG or any other area that rejected the presence of Egyptian troops on their soil. It's not my land so it does not concern me at all.
You are a parasite who doesn’t understand what he is calling for.

Trending