HSM fires a KG MP for rejecting Egyptian troops in KG

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
I know exactly what I'm calling for which is why I'm calling for it. There is no such thing as Somalinimo. Isku dad ma nihin. It's time for people to realize this.
Ironically, 33 years of people talking and acting like you led us to this position :icon lol:

Ironically, 33 years of people talking and acting like you led us to this position :icon lol:
Not true at all. The reason we're in this situation is because the colonial powers forced us to unite when we were never united. We are not all the same people. "Somalis" literally speak multiple languages lol.

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
Reer KG should separate like SL did. They should've done so in the 90's when their "Somali brothers" were staving them to death. These guys are looked down on for speaking a different language. Imagine that!
Then take all your kin who live in Puntland and build your new country in SWS.:camby:.

I know exactly what I'm calling for which is why I'm calling for it. There is no such thing as Somalinimo. Isku dad ma nihin. It's time for people to realize this.
And how exactly will balkanization benefit Somalia? What is the thought process behind this reasoning?

Hilmaam

Let him cook
VIP
Seems like Hassan sheikh is trying to take the path of dictatorship. We will see how this plays out.

It will probably lead to KGS cutting all ties to the federal government. Kgs will be the next Somaliland.
All this could be prevented if KGS cleansed land of terrorist. Jubbaland and south west state both Al shabab main source of man power and location of HQ. Your chance to be FMS with power outside of FGS closing fast. Constitution changes and with Ethiopia gone it’s game over for yall. You should be mad at Laftagaren and leadership of the state. Wolves circling around you for a reason because they see easy target

Trending