HSM Has Started A War In Saaxo Puntland

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Update #Saaxo #Puntland
Puntland Border Patrol #PDP. Oo u ruqaansaday #NusMudug #South Somalia
#BreakingNews
🚨
:Dagaalki manta iyo qasarahii labada beelood so kala gaarey.
#wagardhac (cumardheer) 2 Dead 6 Injured
#Habargidir (Saleemaan) 14 Dead 29 Injured

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Deni Why isn't he sending reinforcements and capturing cadaado, this is the only language they understand.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@TekNiKo wait for Deni response wa Ina gumeed hadusan degdeg kaga jawaabin galmudug ku so xadgubayso Saaxo Puntland territory another goojacade will happen. Towfiq and Saaxo are critical border towns and serve as a security containment on these wild habar gedirs ex hobyo sultanate residents who went naked, who can't mind their own business and fix their own ppl and region and jealous of other clans like langaabs.

Hilmaam

Let him cook
VIP
u on the brink of a war yourself in galkacyo

so gal dhiiqada :gaasdrink:

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Yeah and it will end with their women crying and their bodies filling up Adado hospitals just like yesterday. Wagardhac dont play games with scum.

Somali Saayid

Frm President of Somalia, MP for Life, Cheese Love
VIP
Update #Saaxo #Puntland
#BreakingNews
🚨

Dr OSMAN new fighting has caused even more deaths for HG side another 20+ deaths and many more are dying in caadado hospital for blood loss.

Somali killing Somali’s is so unreal and sad to me. WE HAVE SO MUCH LAND. why attack ? You can legit just build your own town !

Libaax-Joore

Beesha haplogroup e-by8081
VIP
Update #Saaxo #Puntland
#BreakingNews
🚨

Son of bire qaate horgal ditoore 😂😂 why would xurmadle said Abdullahi deni interfere another state of Somalia 🇸🇴 galmudug, marehaan and habargidir are brotherly clan who share regional state galmudug also they are one time allied who conquer Jubba valley… their alliance name was call walalaha galgaadud or jubba valley alliance both marehaan and Ogaden betrayed and stabbed in the back the greatest general in somalia history general Mohamed said hirsi morgan🫡🫡 son of bire qaate @DR OSMAN you are not Majerteeen but one of those freed slave who is claiming beesha osman mohamud please don’t claim us 😂😂 claim you real daddy Zanzibar dont be ashamed of ur ancestors we are all human… I just don’t like ur bidhe bire qaate father who was afweyne labdog 🐕 for 21 years

Libaax-Joore

Beesha haplogroup e-by8081
VIP
And they'll all sit together soon, to discuss peace, only this time, with many orphans, widows, and a huge blood money bill. Why not cut out the fighting and go talk first.

Cursed people.

"Kugu dhimay oo kaa dhimay"
I was in marfish June 17 2024 nairobi EastLeigh 11 street where marehan and habirgidir chew khat own by a lady who is closes relative of xarmaajo one habargidir guy sacad reer hilowle said we love marehan but the problem with marehan is they are pro darood ku xaar and darood xaar don’t like them 😂😂 me being hardcore majerteen from joore i told him their is no such thing call darood bogeyman 😂 runta indaha ka saareey Somalia waxa isku hesto wa issaq who want disneyland based on colonial borders , hiraab who say xamar unuka leh and majerteen who want federalism wax la wada leyahay iyo wax la kala leyahay… bidhe ditoore @DR OSMAN wa bidhe qiyaali ku nool Meesha darood iyo hawiye or crip and blood la isku ma haayo ee waxa la isku haayo wa nidamka dalalka lagu hogamin laha

Trending