HSM Has Started A War In Saaxo Puntland

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
I was in marfish June 17 2024 nairobi EastLeigh 11 street where marehan and habirgidir chew khat own by a lady who is closes relative of xarmaajo one habargidir guy sacad reer hilowle said we love marehan but the problem with marehan is they are pro darood ku xaar and darood xaar donโ€™t like them ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ me being hardcore majerteen from joore i told him their is no such thing call darood bogeyman ๐Ÿ˜‚ runta indaha ka saareey Somalia waxa isku hesto wa issaq who want disneyland based on colonial borders , hiraab who say xamar unuka leh and majerteen who want federalism wax la wada leyahay iyo wax la kala leyahayโ€ฆ bidhe ditoore @DR OSMAN wa bidhe qiyaali ku nool Meesha darood iyo hawiye or crip and blood la isku ma haayo ee waxa la isku haayo wa nidamka dalalka lagu hogamin laha

Politics aside each clan has their political interest and most marehans I know are big centralists which I don't understand as they spent 21 years in power developing everyone but themselves and farmajo was following in that Marehan tradition, dadka ugu khasaaraha badan in somalinimo is without a doubt is Marehan and secondly PL, so till this day I don't understand why their still no pro Marehan and dropping this hamar hope of the old days, it actually quite shocks me.

Libaax-Joore

Beesha haplogroup e-by8081
VIP
Politics aside each clan has their political interest and most marehans I know are big centralists which I don't understand as they spent 21 years in power developing everyone but themselves and farmajo was following in that Marehan tradition, dadkan ugu khasaaraha badan somalinimada is without a doubt Marehan and secondly PL, so till this day I don't understand why their still no pro Marehan it actually baffles me.
Bidhe ditoore naga amus bire qaatihi ku dhale w@s๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ stop claiming majerteen claim ur freed slaved ancestors from Zanzibar, Tanzania ๐Ÿ‡น๐Ÿ‡ฟ majerteen wa laandhere banan dageey guskisa iyo xiniyahisa ku fadiyo we donโ€™t need the fake darood bogeyman lineage who over and over betrayed us and stabbed us in the back ๐Ÿ”ช boowe puntland iyo majerteen iga badan

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Bidhe ditoore naga amus bire qaatihi ku dhale w@s๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ stop claiming majerteen claim ur freed slaved ancestors from Zanzibar, Tanzania ๐Ÿ‡น๐Ÿ‡ฟ majerteen wa laandhere banan dageey guskisa iyo xiniyahisa ku fadiyo we donโ€™t need the fake darood bogeyman lineage who over and over betrayed us and stabbed us in the back ๐Ÿ”ช boowe puntland iyo majerteen iga badan

Your so silly how can I be a bidhe my whole sub clan don't live in coastal areas and are nomadic as hell, we are an interior osman Mahmoud, xitaa wax macqul ah ma sheegtid it's better U call me a midg1 or something ๐Ÿ˜‚

It's you muse suldan who live with bidood, plus I know the bidhe know muse sultan abtirsi as they claim their name because their bidhe from Zanzibar, it's you who is coastal not me brother, they used to do your fishing for you and then you married and now noone knows who is a true muse or bidhe.

But one calamad Wayn ayaa Lagu garta they try to split mj and cause conflict in darod and want MJ to be known as wecel and then eventually say join us in Tanzania ๐Ÿ˜‚ your working for Tanzania nice try Mr bidhe sultan.

Libaax-Joore

VIP
Your so silly how can I be a bidhe my whole sub clan don't live in coastal areas and are nomadic as hell, we are an interior osman Mahmoud, xitaa wax macqul ah ma sheegtid it's better U call me a midg1 or something ๐Ÿ˜‚

It's you muse suldan who live with bidood, plus I know the bidhe know muse sultan abtirsi as they claim their name because their bidhe from Zanzibar, it's you who is coastal not me brother, they used to do your fishing for you and then you married and now noone knows who is a true muse or bidhe.

But one calamad Wayn ayaa Lagu garta they try to split mj and cause conflict in darod and want MJ to be known as wecel and then eventually say join us in Tanzania ๐Ÿ˜‚ your working for Tanzania nice try Mr bidhe sultan.
Proof it bidhe ditoore take the full partenal lineage , I will pay it for you if you are to gaajo to afford we need real evidence until then you are beesha Zanzibar freed slaved ๐Ÿ˜‚

I was in marfish June 17 2024 nairobi EastLeigh 11 street where marehan and habirgidir chew khat own by a lady who is closes relative of xarmaajo one habargidir guy sacad reer hilowle said we love marehan but the problem with marehan is they are pro darood ku xaar and darood xaar donโ€™t like them ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ me being hardcore majerteen from joore i told him their is no such thing call darood bogeyman ๐Ÿ˜‚ runta indaha ka saareey Somalia waxa isku hesto wa issaq who want disneyland based on colonial borders , hiraab who say xamar unuka leh and majerteen who want federalism wax la wada leyahay iyo wax la kala leyahayโ€ฆ bidhe ditoore @DR OSMAN wa bidhe qiyaali ku nool Meesha darood iyo hawiye or crip and blood la isku ma haayo ee waxa la isku haayo wa nidamka dalalka lagu hogamin laha
Do you still feel kinship with Harti? Iโ€™m curious at what branch do you disassociate with the established lineage?

Majerteeen iga badan boowe ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ฑ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿฝ
IMG_2821.jpeg

I just thought of this lyric when I read that.

Libaax-Joore

VIP
@ _Yusuf_ federalism for somalia ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ด wax lawada leeyahay iyo wax la kala leyahay unuka leh iyo colonial based border is not gonna work ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿฝ nin walbo dhulkisa ha u tashado we donโ€™t need crip and blood rivalry๐Ÿ˜‚ 33 years nothing to show for we are in stalemate

I support beesha leelkase and xariirland ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿฝ
I believe darood as a social concept myself. However I understand were you coming from too. I think it should be a rule to never show your back to any clan no matter how close there are to you. Donโ€™t give them a chance to betray you.

Last edited:

Libaax-Joore

VIP

This are the looks of coastal Osman Mohamud puntland ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ฑ Majerteeen people with integrity and built toughness ๐Ÿซก location dhuur banderbayla,karkaar puntland ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ฑ

Bire qaate ditoore @DR OSMAN all talk no action take the dna ๐Ÿงฌ to proof your majernimo until then you are beesha Zanzibar freed slaved ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Why are somalis so retarded. Like how stupid do you have to be to fight over a piece of desert.
There are water aquifers in those deserts. You can also graze large amounts of live stock in those deserts during the rainy session. Many diaspora try so hard to trivialize the land of Somalia but there is value in that land. You can keep wearing you're 1st worlder goggles and keep saying shit hole all you want.

Last edited:
There are water aquifers in those deserts. You can also graze large amounts of live stock in those deserts during the rainy session. Many diaspora try so hard to trivialize the land of Somalia but there is value in that land. You can keep wearing you're 1st worlder goggles and keep saying shit hole all you want.
It has nothing to do with the first world . Imagine in the 21st century dying for grazing land. Isn't that pitiful. Let's not act like these guy died for some honorable cause.

It has nothing to do with the first world . Imagine in the 21st century dying for grazing land. Isn't that pitiful. Let's not act like these guy died for some honorable cause.
Why would that be pitiful? That land is food security for each rivaling faction. It's a resource like any other. Can you for one moment stop imagining your fridge that is stocked with food? Put yourself in the sandals of a poor Somali who relies on livestock for food and milk instead of a grocery store. This shit is not hard to understand.

Why would that be pitiful? That land is food security for each rivaling faction. It's a resource like any other. Can you for one moment stop imagining your fridge that is stocked with food? Put yourself in the sandals of a poor Somali who relies on livestock for food and milk instead of a grocery store. This shit is not hard to understand.
They're not doing this because their starving. There doing it becuase they were able to acquire new weapons and now they want to take each other's land. You guys are turning this into them fight for some noble cause or because their is a famine. When in reality it's because of greed and a desire for wealth.

CABDULWALI XASAN.

Cabdul's Status CLOSED until further notice.
VIP
Theres no winner in this situation, only somalis dying. This is primitive.
Yeah and it will end with their women crying and their bodies filling up Adado hospitals just like yesterday. Wagardhac dont play games with scum.

Whats wrong with you ?
Shameless, ilkร yar women acting as if they're Salebaan.
These people are somali have some shame
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Bari

Garabsare
You're right, daroodnimo waxba kama jirto

They're not doing this because their starving. There doing it becuase they were able to acquire new weapons and now they want to take each other's land. You guys are turning this into them fight for some noble cause or because their is a famine. When in reality it's because of greed and a desire for wealth.
You donโ€™t need to be starving to want more and to fight for it. Many of them are objectively poor.