Humble leaders of Somaliland enjoying their peace and live

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Somalis saw how much Isaac hate Somalis the day they rejected the Somali refugees fleeing war in Yemen while accepting the Arab ones, that level of hatred is excessive & unprecedented in any ethnicity to say the least.

waraabe

Your superior
Somalis saw how much Isaac hate Somalis the day they rejected the Somali refugees fleeing war in Yemen while accepting the Arab ones, that level of hatred is excessive & unprecedented in any ethnicity to say the least.

Somalis? Darod aren't Somali you homosexual rat. We know darod hate somali as they brought and hide behind foreigners.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Cuqdad ridden ghetto rat. no one cares about ghetto hellhole. Go develop Gedo
He can go from gedo to baydhabo through to jamame down to bu'aale, chill in Kismayo go to xamar, visit buulo barde through to galkacyo to basaso to las qori to buhoodle Ma garatey forever remain confined in your three city country.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Somalis? Darod aren't Somali you homosexual rat. We know darod hate somali as they brought and hide behind foreigners.
Puntland brought in who to hide behind who? I urge you to recollect your thoughts emotional qaldan.

waraabe

Your superior
He can go from gedo to baydhabo through to jamame down to bu'aale, chill in Kismayo go to xamar, visit buulo barde through to galkacyo to basaso to las qori to buhoodle Ma garatey forever remain confined in your three city country.

Xamar isn't yours Aboowe.

Secondly you listed villages, come back to me when your people have a city other then dadaab

waraabe

Your superior
Puntland brought in who to hide behind who? I urge you to recollect your thoughts emotional qaldan.

By dhabacyo friend do you forget dhabacyo called Ethiopia and African Christians to Mogadishu in 2006?
Do you know your cagdheer liyu isn't even allowed to pray and practice Islam?

Gaalo raac jebarti

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Xamar isn't yours Aboowe.

Secondly you listed villages, come back to me when your people have a city other then dadaab
Xamar is where the federal government is located, Puntland is a member state of the federal government of Somalia, unlike Isaac the rest of Somalis still consider each other as brothers & sisters working together hand in hand for a common purpose, what about Isaac? Still sitting on the fence hey holding firmly on to your cuqdad, tell me is that plane still out there on display in hargaisa similar to a holocaust museum lol Isaac & the Zionist have one fundamental principle in common, a saying 'we shall never forgive & we shall never forget'

Acudu billahi mina shadani rajiiim :oh6b81q:

Yaa Allah I forgive all those who have wronged me for your sake.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
By dhabacyo friend do you forget dhabacyo called Ethiopia and African Christians to Mogadishu in 2006?
Do you know your cagdheer liyu isn't even allowed to pray and practice Islam?

Gaalo raac jebarti
Ethiopia is our ally against the al shabaab terrorists & anyone who believes otherwise is a terrorist sympathiser.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
As an mj I don't have nothing personally against Isaac but the day Dhulbhante & Warsengeli join somaliland is the day ciidagale & habar awal join Puntland now get the shii written down.

Xamar is where the federal government is located, Puntland is a member state of the federal government of Somalia, unlike Isaac the rest of Somalis still consider each other as brothers & sisters working together hand in hand for a common purpose, what about Isaac? Still sitting on the fence hey holding firmly on to your cuqdad, tell me is that plane still out there on display in hargaisa similar to a holocaust museum lol Isaac & the Zionist have one fundamental principle in common, a saying 'we shall never forgive & we shall never forget'

Acudu billahi mina shadani rajiiim :oh6b81q:

Yaa Allah I forgive all those who have wronged me for your sake.

The Worst thing is that SL is under occupation of Ethiopia and they do not know that.

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP

That's was so sad.

They'd rather accept Arab foreigners than soneobe they share ethnicity with.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts