Humble leaders of Somaliland enjoying their peace and live

Status
Not open for further replies.

waraabe

Your superior
There is nothing to fix Gedo cuz we have a river and no hunger there or drought. We got no hatred against fellow Somalis. They can live with us side by side without harming them or handed to Amhara, and saying we need recognized ASAP. Bilaa edeb warya. uff

Garac. I know what you look like, I am coming for you

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Dhulo need to stop fighting. Plus they aren't in Somaliland but khaatumo.
That's what I like to see, music to my ears, then we don't have an issue qaldan just don't claim what rightfully belongs to Harti Ma garatey yaro.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Isaac always does heshiis for Ibnu Jabarti. Even when puntland was having their mad max civil war a sub clan of Hj caused them to reconcile.
Watch the sultan of Isaac pay homage to MJ's likewise the famous ciidagale abwan gamadiid, who are you again? now play your position.

so current most unsave place in Somalia a is north or former british Somaliland.. last week terrorist attack in mogadishu killed 15 people... and this week over 40 people death because of ongoing somali civil war.. so this means somaliland is worst part of somalia right now.. i wish peace to all somalia.... we koonfurians we dont try to score some ictiraaf poins over somalis killing eachother or terrorist attacks unlike reer hargeysa. every time they hear terrorist attack or war in south the scream look somalians they dont have peace and look somaliland we have peace so mr white man give us ictiraaf :Sutehja::Sutehja:.. we wish people of sool somalia to live in peace and stop meaningless clanwarfare..
We in north somalia have the most dangerious war in all of somalia we have less peace than marka or jowhar we are also part of the somalia civil war

Waraabe haddii aad aqoonsan tahay khaatumo inay xaq u leedahay inay ka madax banaanaato maamulka hargeysa waa fikrad fiican.. matihid isaaq eztremits ee sheegta dhulka uusan qabiilkooda degin... sababta ay u sheegtaana waa ingriiis ayaa mar na wada gumeysan jiray sidaa darteed laascanood buuhoodle anagaa iska leh..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending