HY MAKEUP ARTIST DOES MAKEUP ON FARXIYA FISKI

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's with the peeps on about drought aid when she may already be donating her hard earned dough?

London's an expensive city and she seems to be very entrepreneurial by using social media to elevate her skills. Seems right that she can charge that much if there is demand for it (which it seems there is).

Plus she looks decent to boot mashallah.:ehh:

Bohol

VIP
I have noticed HY women are good at business. I will have to examine those brains Syler style. :yacadiim:

sylar-o.gif

Just kidding.
:siilaanyolaugh:

Last edited:

Zeus

STYLIN
too much makeup :holeup:

green contacts, the f*ck :holeup:

I want see pics with less makeup and I'll make my judgment :yacadiim:

I hope she doesn't turn out like :mugshotman:

ItsHanna

I am the Toby Flenderson of this forum
Some of you guys are freaking out over £40-£80 when I think that it's cheap I bet she's also using drug store make up.
I'm sorry but to me she's cheap.

fox

31/12/16 - 04/04/20
VIP
She's got a face no body tho. That's what I don't like about our isaaq girls they look nice but they ain't curvy. Abgaal girls tho :cosbyhmm:

Some of y'all are salty motherfuckers. Let the girl be. At least she ain't embarrassing herself on Twitter/Instagram like the airheads that usually infest it.:kodaksmiley:

Plus she's :lawd:

Bohol

VIP
Some of y'all are salty motherfuckers. Let the girl be. At least she ain't embarrassing herself on Twitter/Instagram like the airheads that usually infest it.:kodaksmiley:

Plus she's :lawd:

Yep I agree. Atleast she is making money in a legit way and she is not a like Maya Jama.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending