hypwractive of somnet is one fake sheikh wannabe and ladyboy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
The retard is s munaafaq that pretends to be religious but who gossips and displays vengeance like a teenager girl.

The ladyboy is confined to a home in Qayar where his whole life is based on somnet and working at a kangaroo court of the corrupt state of Qatar.

Ladyboy has no contact with females and is now re Derek a female.

What a true laga roone.

https://www.somnet.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=18&t=369633

The retard is s munaafaq that pretends to be religious but who gossips and displays vengeance like a teenager girl.

The ladyboy is confined to a home in Qayar where his whole life is based on somnet and working at a kangaroo court of the corrupt state of Qatar.

Ladyboy has no contact with females and is now re Derek a female.

What a true laga roone.

https://www.somnet.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=18&t=369633
But but wait a minute.. you own this site yet you're posting on the other side, how convenient Mr Columbus. Conflict of interests don't you think? Yeah I saw both you and Abdi posts.

Why do you care about a site where people laugh at dead Somalis who are victims of Al Shabab and Ethiopia/Kenya/AMISOM? Or laugh at Somali civil war victims from the bombardments in the north or laugh at famine victims?

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
Why do you care about a site where people laugh at dead Somalis who are victims of Al Shabab and Ethiopia/Kenya/AMISOM? Or laugh at Somali civil war victims from the bombardments in the north or laugh at famine victims?

But let's not act as if you care about Somalis

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
All snetters do is discuss Somalispot. Instead of talking shit about your competition, perhaps you should focus all that energy on improving your throwback forum.

Reign

Pro Women's Rights|Centrist
VIP
somnet is actually popping more than somalispot these days. :mybusiness:

And what does hyper got to do with anything menace? The last comment he made in that thread was on 2015 lol. Menace you are a drama queen walle.

Duchess

VIP
AbdiJohnson is a defender of truth and justice. God bless him. I make dua for him after every salat that he return to the fold of Islam, insha Allah.

Apollo

VIP
Hyper is probably in cahoots with those guys who send insubordinate Bengali slaves to prison. Holier than thou ass nigga.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
AbdiJohnson is a defender of truth and justice. God bless him. I make dua for him after every salat that he return to the fold of Islam, insha Allah.

He is a homosexual gaal, and even worse, a traitor to the Somali people.

God damn him and his ilk

tupac%2Bspit.gif

Duchess

VIP
My supposed beliefs, or lack thereof, are immaterial. We are discussing high treason which you seem to have conveniently glossed over.

He's just trying to make the Somali name respected again and a purge is necessary to achieve that aim. He has my unwavering support and I hope he sees his mission through.

Apollo

VIP
He's just trying to make the Somali name respected again and a purge is necessary to achieve that aim. He has my unwavering support and I hope he sees his mission through.
How about he just changes his name to James Washington and claim to be African American of the Underground Railroad stock? No need to crusade Somalis @AbdiJohnson

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending