hypwractive of somnet is one fake sheikh wannabe and ladyboy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
He's just trying to make the Somali name respected again and a purge is necessary to achieve that aim. He has my unwavering support and I hope he sees his mission through.

:susp:

I am confident you will also find yourself in the fires of hell unless you repent.

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
Hyper is probably in cahoots with those guys who send insubordinate Bengali slaves to prison. Holier than thou ass nigga.

Tf:drakelaugh:

Damn I nearly choked. Haven't laughed that much since someone made a joke about "Waaq squad" and that girl who stuffed khat up her ass

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
How about he just changes his name to James Washington and claim to be African American of the Underground Railroad stock? No need to crusade Somalis @AbdiJohnson

He is Somali and is purging undesirables from our community. His name is appropriate.

:susp:

I am confident you will also find yourself in the fires of hell unless you repent.

You don't believe hell exists though so that isn't saying much.:manny:

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
You don't believe hell exists though so that isn't saying much.:manny:

I have long suspected you of heresy, but your defense of the indefensible only confirms my suspicions.

Repent and save your soul before the Day He who holds my soul in His Hand will not accept the earth's gold as a ransom.

Duchess

VIP
I have long suspected you of heresy, but your defense of the indefensible only confirms my suspicions.

Repent and save your soul before the Day He who holds my soul in His Hand will not accept the earth's gold as a ransom.

He's doing god's work. Say Alhamdulilah boowe.

maestro

Cultural revolution
Menace I saw you get banned yesterday by him is this your venting out thread??:mjlol:

To all the haters. Leave my cousin alone. he's a celebrity both on the Internet and in real life. jealousy is a biiij :banderas:

Nabeel786

Southie pride
He's just trying to make the Somali name respected again and a purge is necessary to achieve that aim. He has my unwavering support and I hope he sees his mission through.

You and him gave Somali bad names. He posted ilhan's marriage. How dare he do such a thing? And You started backbite Ilhan and spread about her life all over internet. Somali name kulahaa!! You guys already f*ck with Somali names. You get paid to do that. Shame on both of you. You are evil. Xaasidin

Justice is not about talking people's private life, and try to ruin their lives.

Duchess

VIP
You and him gave Somali bad names. He posted ilhan's marriage. How dare he do such a thing? And You started backbite Ilhan and spread about her life all over internet. Somali name kulahaa!! You guys already f*ck with Somali names. You get paid to do that. Shame on both of you. You are evil. Xaasidin

Justice is not about talking people's private life, and try to ruin their lives.

You came to America pretending to be from another qabil. Shut it before I get the feds to investigate your ass.

Duchess

VIP
Loool. You are an ass.
I claim my own Qabiil.

You said it yourself on this very forum. You claimed to be from a non-Darood minority clan so I'd keep my mouth shut if I were you before you get deported. It's people like you who game the system that shame the Somali name.

Nabeel786

Southie pride
You said it yourself on this very forum. You claimed to be from a non-Darood minority clan so I'd keep my mouth shut if I were you before you get deported. It's people like you who game the system that shame the Somali name.

I never claim other Qabiil, beside Marehan. Even if I did. What can you do about it? Fucking Zanzibar. You people are dirty minded. Go back to TZ

Duchess

VIP
I never claim other Qabiil, beside Marehan. Even if I did. What can you do about it? Fucking Zanzibar. You people are dirty minded. Go back to TZ

I care because it's illegal and haram. You claimed to be Ashraaf or Sheikhaal to come to America. Watch your back waryaa.

And what is it you guys are doing here? Dont complain about about something and then do it yourself. Munaaqifnamadu la sheego waa taa.

Status
Not open for further replies.