I’m almost a diplomat

Would you consider:
  • Studying the enemy; what do we know about .Et?
    • Would you consider planting ethnic embers inside its borders?
    • Arming its nemesis?
      • Letting its number one foe on the loose?
    • Offering bases to its opposition?
  • Mobalising the public in all Somali territories incl. S Galbeed and NFD to the point of their signing from the same hymn, and repeating the same soundbites; .Et could never defeat a Somali nation in harmony, esp. now it is at its weakest with wars ravaging from its inside.
Yes, mobilizing the public can be powerful. By fostering unity among Somali territories and emphasizing a shared identity, it can strengthen resolve against .Et. Promoting a collective message that highlights .Et's weaknesses, especially during its internal struggles, can galvanize support and increase pressure on .Et.

Yes, mobilizing the public can be powerful. By fostering unity among Somali territories and emphasizing a shared identity, it can strengthen resolve against .Et. Promoting a collective message that highlights .Et's weaknesses, especially during its internal struggles, can galvanize support and increase pressure on .Et.
Would you respond to this? If so, how would you draft a response?
2. Leaders of Somalia are mere village representative and do not deserve his attention.

Would you respond to this? If so, how would you draft a response?
2. Leaders of Somalia are mere village representative and do not deserve his attention.

I’m going to response from a Somali way.
While it may seem that our leaders are merely village representatives, they play a crucial role in reflecting the voices and needs of their communities. Engaging with them is essential for understanding the complexities of Somali society and fostering national unity. Dismissing their significance undermines efforts for stability and progress. Constructive dialogue with local leaders can pave the way for meaningful solutions to the challenges we face as a nation.

I’m going to response from a Somali way.
While it may seem that our leaders are merely village representatives, they play a crucial role in reflecting the voices and needs of their communities. Engaging with them is essential for understanding the complexities of Somali society and fostering national unity. Dismissing their significance undermines efforts for stability and progress. Constructive dialogue with local leaders can pave the way for meaningful solutions to the challenges we face as a nation.
Best of luck with your training. With seasoning and exposure, you will do fine. Get away from the manual, and try utilising wit by seeking to flip the script on its head.

Curious: how many languages could you converse in?

You come across as someone with a great deal of potential for a nation in dire need of professional class of diplomats.
I am fluent in Norwegian and English, with the best proficiency in those languages. I can speak Somali orally, but my skills are limited to conversational use. Additionally, I have a B2 level in French, which allows me to engage in more advanced conversations.

I am fluent in Norwegian and English, with the best proficiency in those languages. I can speak Somali orally, but my skills are limited to conversational use. Additionally, I have a B2 level in French, which allows me to engage in more advanced conversations.
Technically, diplomats are intel agents, and the more languages one speaks the greater the ingestion and spills. Add Mandarin to your repertoire, and you will be the golden goose.

@maryan223
I am sure you already know this, in your training, read books or interviews of former .So diplomats, the likes of A/razaq H Hussein (former PM, and UN Ambassador), Ahmed M Qaybe (most Sr diplomat), Ahmed Kayse, the longest serving, A/llahi Osman and other seasoned Sr diplomats. There is a great deal to be learnt from their vast body of work.