I’m almost a diplomat

the question posed to you about Somalia and the way you answered it seemed like I was reading a Chatgpt answer lol, my advice would be to immerse yourself more in politics and don’t be afraid to form your own opinions. Diplomats after all are meant to be politically astute.

Ashraf

🌊🐫𐒅𐒔𐒖𐒂 𐒅𐒘𐒐𐒐𐒗𐒇🇸🇴🪽
Serious question
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
If she’s posted in some shithole 3rd world country probably. Even if she has diplomatic immunity in 1st world nations if her murder becomes mainstream she’ll face prosecution in Norway most likely. But since she’s a diplomat she’ll probably have connections to someone who can just do that shit for her

Would you respond to this? If so, how would you draft a response?
2. Leaders of Somalia are mere village representative and do not deserve his attention.

Just flip it on him, he doesn’t control his governors, he has to deal with insurgency in both oromia and the Amhara province, it seems like he holds little sway outside of Addis…..

He’s only able to maintain power through patronage of governors, who’ve shown themselves to be fickle in the past.

a case of the pot calling the kettle black eh

Bille

Sidii roon Raba og
Well my hooyo says the same thing
She’s scared for my life but I always tell here it’s nothing scary as long I’m not stationed in a war torn country

Your Mom is a wise woman. She understands the importance of personal freedom and privacy.

The minute that you become officially a diplomat, a politician, a celebrity, or even a very wealthy person that is day that you're no longer can walk peacefully in the streets.

Just flip it on him, he doesn’t control his governors, he has to deal with insurgency in both oromia and the Amhara province, it seems like he holds little sway outside of Addis…..

He’s only able to maintain power through patronage of governors, who’ve shown themselves to be fickle in the past.

a case of the pot calling the kettle black eh
Flip indeed, and take a courtesy flexion as a proud civil servant of the village people; being called village representative is the greatest commendation a public servant could be bestowed, after all, in democracies, .Et is not one, power flows from grassroots, villages, districts, boroughs and so forth, and it takes a rare politician, the likes of P. Wellstone, to grasp wherein lies power.

His is the typical rapture from a tin pot despot, raising his unsightly head, as he takes a break to spew raw tripe, from his midnight slaughter sessions of the flock entrusted in his charge, yet fancying himself as if swaying greater power. Again, a glimpse into the psyche of a grease monkey monocrat, who fails to realise wherein rests the ultimate power.

Books you would recommend. Also how did you get into diplomacy. What degree did you take, did you network etc
For me the books I read to help me on this journey are self biographe books of former leaders.
I was studying political science in university and I was in a youth party of politics so that helped me of some of my network I believe so

Hodan from HR

Be Kind Online.
Staff Member
I don't have any questions.
Just came in to say congratulations abayo! 🙌

You Got This Go Get Em GIF by Shalita Grant