I’m bored, AMA

Sa_Male

runta ayaan kugu qarxin
I’ll try to answer the most I can 🥱
Do you think the relative distance as understood by most of the worlds populace between the concept of truth and reality is a condition of a lesser developed state of human mind created by modern times, or a general given character of this "species"??

Hodan from HR

Be Kind Online.
Staff Member
Why do you consider yourself a feminist and do you support every aspect of feminism?

Just tryna pick your brain since I agree with alot of womanists talking points myself 🙃

Do you think the relative distance as understood by most of the worlds populace between the concept of truth and reality is a condition of a lesser developed state of human mind created by modern times, or a general given character of this "species"??
The gap between truth and reality comes from both modern influences and basic human nature. Modern media can distort our understanding, but humans have always found it hard to separate personal beliefs from objective facts. So, it’s a mix of both.

Hodan from HR

Be Kind Online.
Staff Member
I consider myself a feminist and that women and men deserve equal rights and opportunities. By every aspect of feminism what do you mean?

Modern feminism had created loopholes where women are being exploited and objectified. For example; OF and corn. A sex worker feminist may argue her work empowers her to own her womanhood. Being proud of our womanhood is positive thing. However, what she does also encourages the objectification of other women in society. I am all for another woman living life on her own terms but when her actions encourages the oppression and kidnapping of other women and girls through sex trafficking , I cannot blindly support such aspect of feminism. Of course, I also blame the men who objectify and abuse women, it doesn't matter where they are getting this exposure.

I agree women and men deserve equal right in society but there are nuances. So to what extent do you support the feminist movement? Do you identify as a radical feminist? 3rd wave? 4th wave?

For me, the womanist movement takes into account how women of different races, religions, cultures and classes will have varying levels of their needs and rights advocated for. Feminism for a girl in Afghanistan is not the same as feminism for a girl in Canada. A black woman's experience of misogyny is not the same as a white woman's etc..

Modern feminism had created loopholes where women are being exploited and objectified. For example; OF and corn. A sex worker feminist may argue her work empowers her to own her womanhood. Being proud of our womanhood is positive thing. However, what she does also encourages the objectification of other women in society. I am all for another woman living life on her own terms but when her actions encourages the oppression and kidnapping of other women and girls through sex trafficking , I cannot blindly support such aspect of feminism. Of course, I also blame the men who objectify and abuse women, it doesn't matter where they are getting this exposure.

I agree women and men deserve equal right in society but there are nuances. So to what extent do you support the feminist movement? Do you identify as a radical feminist? 3rd wave? 4th wave?

For me, the womanist movement takes into account how women of different races, religions, cultures and classes will have varying levels of their needs and rights advocated for. Feminism for a girl in Afghanistan is not the same as feminism for a girl in Canada. A black woman's experience of misogyny is not the same as a white woman's etc..
That’s only liberal feminism not rlly what most people mean

How did you grow your hair so long? My sister has been trying for a while and I’m too scared to tell her that the products she uses don’t work.
Well first thing to accept that there’s no miracle product that will do the job for you, products (specifically those targeting hair growth) has an effect but will do noticeable if your sister is trying to RETAIN the length she’s growing as in making sure she isn’t having more breakage then growth.

everyone’s hair grows, even if they think it doesn’t or grows “slowly” it still grows. You notice if for example if you dye your hair and you see your roots coming in. That’s something you gotta touch up at least once a month.

the best thing she can do for her hair is not letting it go trough to much heat as to avoid heat damage, if she will use heat she better use a heat protection spray but still needs to keep the heat to a limit. Have her hair in protective styles such as braids, if she’s got a sensitive scalp like me she can look at Pinterest for braids that aren’t too tight for ideas and inspiration.

The scalp is extreme important to take care of since unlike the rest of your hair the scalp is alive and where the hair is growing from, keeping it clean is good. The ends are also important since they’re the oldest part of your hair and a lot more fragile, make sure they’re trimmed to keep the hair healthy and avoid split ends from traveling up the hair shaft

lastly, she’s gotta treat her hair with LOVE. Be gentle with it and don’t just yank out the knots but to gently sort them out. Taking care of your hair isn’t easy, it’s a process of trial, error and finding what works for you <3

I’m my own kind of feminist, I don’t care what the only fans girl does but do believe that people shouldn’t have to resort to sex work for money. When I say I’m for equal rights for women and men I mean ALL women and girls, anyone that is female. Not those from specific countries or those who look a certain way since I believe feminism isn’t something that will become another branch of feminism simply because it’s affecting a girl from the other side of the world. The afghani, Canadian, Black and white girl all experience their problems because of their sex in this situation, though of course they’ll have different problems combined for example misogyny + taliban for the afghani. But they all connect and intertwine over, despite how different their experiences are it’s because they are women, female it happens .

Trending

Latest posts