I love learning math
I love learning new formulas
I love spending 1-3 hours everyday studying math
I love getting better at math

And i love the money it will get me when i get more successful at it

Khanderson

Coping through the 1st world
VIP
I have a love and hate relationship with maths. For starter: I suck at it. Like I’m really bad at it. But also love learning about the meaning behind maths and the nature of it. The concept and the structure behind it.

Just learning the fact that maths is used for everything: to finance, to clocks, weights, heights, angles. Ect…

It shows how maths is one of the greatest achievements of mankind but also the most complex.

Sa_Male

runta ayaan kugu qarxin
I have a love and hate relationship with maths. For starter: I suck at it. Like I’m really bad at it. But also love learning about the meaning behind maths and the nature of it. The concept and the structure behind it.

Just learning the fact that maths is used for everything: to finance, to clocks, weights, heights, angles. Ect…

It shows how maths is one of the greatest achievements of mankind but also the most complex.
Most somalis I've met suck at maths 🤔

Aseer

A man without a 🐫 won't be praised in afterlife
VIP
revenge of the nerds GIF

Khanderson

Coping through the 1st world
VIP
Most somalis I've met suck at maths 🤔

No it has nothing to do with ethnicity just individuality. I’ve met somalis that are good at maths. Very good at it. I have families that are far better than me. Just I have a bad history in dealing with it. Maybe is a probable learning difficulties ( Dyscalculia) I have or math anxiety maybe. Not sure.

But I still love learning about it and challenging myself.

Math is the best
Math is Greatest
Math is brilliant
Math is so fun
I love learning math
I love learning new formulas
I love spending 1-3 hours everyday studying math
I love getting better at math

And i love the money it will get me when i get more successful at it
The abayo of my dreams
Season 6 Love GIF by This Is Us

Aseer

A man without a 🐫 won't be praised in afterlife
VIP
Yo, why the hell did you dislike my post? Do you have a grudge against stories about problem solving and numerals? The reason why I’m communicating to you right now (via Internet) is because of maths.

:westbrookwtf: Class dismissed.
Dont care. Maths is dumb.

Gacmeey

Madaxweynaha Qurbo Joogta 🇸🇴
Yeaaah noo. Math is only good when being used as language to understand physical tangible things like in physics and engineering otherwise it’s boooooring

Trending