I am a Sunni Muslim BUT.......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Q

Queen Carawelo

I despise the new age Arabs. The current arabs. I hate them. I despise seeing Somalis arse licking them while they think you're lower than them. I hate the fact how Somalis are treated in Arab worlds. I think new age Arabs are scumbags and I don't sympathize with them. Screw them and screw who ever supports them.

Don't get me wrong I love prophet Mohamed scw more than my life. My whole being and I hate how Somalis bring our Prophet scw up to justify their worship to the new age arabs.

theres thousands of topics to be discussed. y somalis focused on arabs 24/7. if we didn't care about them we wouldn't talk shit about them and inject them into every conversation.
we all understand most somalis don't f*ck with arabs

A special someone has been committing his energy fully to bootyclapping arabs so much, nabra ayaa kusoo boodey.obamadatazz

Walaahi it's a shame and embarrassment that there are still Somali's lining up for Arab approval.

Q

Queen Carawelo

Why is it so hard for women to keep their emotions in check.
Yet you signed up as a female on this site. Nobody is pouring their emotions. This is a public forum and I was stating my opinion.

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
But aren't you jeber....

Nevermind, I agree you about Arabs. There is a somali maahmaah about Arabs and their cruelty.

This topic was directed at you cabeed. I've always hated arabs even on Slife. Tell me something new.

That's not the whole story is it though? However I've changed and I will not bring up the past.:umad:

I'm off until Monday, I would suggest we get along till then and let me booty clap for Arabs as you
see it.

Q

Queen Carawelo

That's not the whole story is it though? However I've changed and I will not bring up the past.:umad:

I'm off until Monday, I would suggest we get along till then and let me booty clap for Arabs as you
see it.

You're losing the plot. Ok cabeed. Do as you please.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending