I AM GOING TO AN IMPORTANT FUNCTION ON TUESDAY! This lease dress me. Here’s the suit. I need you to match me w/ the shirt & tie (colors) and even shoe

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
IMG_4938.jpeg

Aseer

A man without a 🐫 won't be praised in afterlife
VIP
What your going to do is take that suit and those pants behind it
and as for tie get a black tie but preferably if you can get a green/emerald coloured tie to stick to the "Light-Light-Dark" colour code rule
and for shoes ensure they are brown or dark brown LEATHER shoes
Also wear a white coloured long sleeve business shirt behind it
1726762402263.png

The Image I posted above 👆 is what you should look like also whatever you do DONT wear a watch since it will put off your "Formal Look" unless its a pocket watch and also wear a silver ring if you can to further improve your look in the suit. I also highly reccomend a tailor to make you fit perfectly in your clothes and optimise your appearance. Good Luck bro 👍

Sa_Male

Laba Gob Kii Beer Jilicsan Baa Jaba
and as for tie get a black tie but preferably if you can get a green/emerald coloured tie to stick to the "Light-Light-Dark" colour code rule
View attachment 343324

The Image I posted above 👆 is what you should look like also whatever you do DONT wear a watch since it will put off your "Formal Look" unless its a pocket watch and also wear a silver ring if you can to further improve your look in the suit. I also highly reccomend a tailor to make you fit perfectly in your clothes and optimise your appearance. Good Luck bro 👍
Ye don't wear anything dramatic, simple and refined is the way to go.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
View attachment 343324

I took your advice to the heart💯

btw that suit is sale for $179 at Macys.

wonyluvr

Entitled uppity East African
VIP
Instead of going to this function go look after your “illegitimate child” you have with your Madow BM :shaq: