Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Tokio

giphy.gif

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
@MrPrestige who's to say you'll actually give the winner the money? You should wire the funds to me for safe keeping. I'll moneygram it to the twerk champ.:mjkkk:

Duchess

VIP
Lol I keep my word, the winner gets to choose where the cash will be wired. :mjpls:

You can't expect the girls just to trust you. Pass over the funds to a third party and let the twerking begin or your contest flops. Your call. :kobeok:

@Duchess We still don't have a list of the people who said they will part take it , if they will trust third party then they can send
the video to you, you can confirm it then I will wire the fund so it can be released to SS public and after that we vote for the
winner.You will basically be a agency for those girls.

obamadatazz

Duchess

VIP
My husband will assess and analyze the videos to make sure they're worthy of being viewed by the SS audience. Ladies, I'm putting my marriage on the line for this. Let's gooo!!:yousmart:

Duchess

VIP
Since the videos will be released without any username attached, it's very possible for a male member to participate. lol This could get very entertaining.:cryinglaughsmiley::2tjlv3e:

Status
Not open for further replies.