I AM IN A STATE OF SHOCK: WALAHI THIS CAN BE A CASE FOR A DIVORCE! DRASTIC DIFFERENCE

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
:bell::ivers::ooh::damedamn::browtf::damn::damn::dwill::francis::jcoleno::kanyehmm::kanyehmm:

I urge you to watch one minute of her at the beginning and then fast forward it to 14:36 min

I swear I thought it was a new person.

Not that she doesn't look cute but cottam this can be a cause for a divorce because some dude might be only interested of light skinned/Carmel (Mariin) girl . Walahi a huge difference.

Last edited:

Tramo

Nine kitaabs on a bookshelf
i mean you'd have to be really naive to think she isnt wearing a lot of makeup there. u only got urself to blame for being 'deceived' :ivers:

but she looks nice without it, maybe even better :leon:

DiricLover

Qalanjo
Lmao menace you're so dramatic. She doesn't even look 'light skin' with make up on tf. She's a beautiful girl regardless. Like @Tramo said you'd have to be very naive to think she's not wearing a lot.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Lmao menace you're so dramatic. She doesn't even look 'light skin' with make up on tf. She's a beautiful girl regardless. Like @Tramo said you'd have to be very naive to think she's not wearing a lot.

Adeer! I literally jumped back when all of a sudden she appeared without a makeup. I was like " who's this?" There was no introduction of this new person.

Nonetheless she's a little qurux one but not the one I was drooling over at the beginning.

I repeat! This could be a cause for an immediate divorce.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
I think she looks fine with or without makeup besides she wasnt light with the makeup on anyway

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Good God you men are so dramatic. She doesn't look that much different, make up enhances her beauty and her highlights her features. She looks the same to me. Pretty mashallah.

#Somaliwomenlookgoodwithorwithoutmakeup.
#blessed
#Themashallahcrew

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
:chrisfreshhah::drakelaugh::chrisfreshhah::bell: This is a prime example of kilo (kettle) ugu waceyso the pot black.

If I've learned the art of bipolarism I can truly give you credit for it.

I really miss you dam midget, you've being awefuly quite ever since the Ilhan debacle

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Trying to enjoy what's left for the summer.
I'm mourning with my cousin. We will bring down who ever did that stunt.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Trying to enjoy what's left for the summer.
I'm mourning with my cousin. We will bring down who ever did that stunt.
xShB_5.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts