I AM IN A STATE OF SHOCK: WALAHI THIS CAN BE A CASE FOR A DIVORCE! DRASTIC DIFFERENCE

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have to demand to see your future wife without makeup before marriage. Imagine waking up to this woman without her makeup after marriage? In this day and age, there are no ugly women, only lazy ones.

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
You have to demand to see your future wife without makeup before marriage. Imagine waking up to this woman without her makeup after marriage? In this day and age, there are no ugly women, only lazy ones.

there are pleeeeeeeeeeenty of ugly women out there. only fuckers who are conditioned to makeup could let themselves be fooled by cheap parlour tricks.

makeup can only enhance what's there. if you ain't a 8/10 without that stuff you won't suddenly become one when you throw it on. most of the girls i grew up with never put it on, so i've more or less grown accustomed to seeing who can pull it off and who can't.

i will admit i haven't seen a girl look back with darker shades of lipstick. it works for errbody :manny:

there are pleeeeeeeeeeenty of ugly women out there. only fuckers who are conditioned to makeup could let themselves be fooled by cheap parlour tricks.

makeup can only enhance what's there. if you ain't a 8/10 without that stuff you won't suddenly become one when you throw it on. most of the girls i grew up with never put it on, so i've more or less grown accustomed to seeing who can pull it off and who can't.

i will admit i haven't seen a girl look back with darker shades of lipstick. it works for errbody :manny:

Don't believe this makeup can only enhance what's already there bullshit, bradar. Makeup hides major flaws. a halimo that is a 3 can become a 6 with makeup and I'm not talking about fob halimos who can't apply it properly.

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
you really think so?

maybe i've been bamboozled this whole time. but most girls who have an off day without makeup look exactly as i pictured they would look once i get a good look at 'em.

personally heavy makeup is already a turn-off. can't stand the overt grooming. so maybe i just walked passed the cakefaces for too long to see their individual flaws. :manny:

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Imagine buying a Ferrari and finding out it was Honda afterward :chrisfreshhah:

better analogy is that dad from Matilda that would rig his cars to look fresh on the lot but once you took it home you realized he fucked with the speedometer and glued the bumper on :pacspit:

you really think so?

maybe i've been bamboozled this whole time. but most girls who have an off day without makeup look exactly as i pictured they would look once i get a good look at 'em.

personally heavy makeup is already a turn-off. can't stand the overt grooming. so maybe i just walked passed the cakefaces for too long to see their individual flaws. :manny:

bradar you can't tell a good makeup. the ones you noticing are bad ones.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Don't believe this makeup can only enhance what's already there bullshit, bradar. Makeup hides major flaws. a halimo that is a 3 can become a 6 with makeup and I'm not talking about fob halimos who can't apply it properly.

Salute! What a major point. Enhance my ass! It elevates her beauty perception by considerable number. It is a false advertisement

Hemaal

Jet life till my next life
VIP
Oh good lawd. Is that her on the 15th min? No fuccin way, Adeer i just saw few secs earlier as i was in a rush. what kind of black sorcery is that:mindblown: She's like a different person, damn :ohhh: I'll give her the benefit of doubt and assume the mogadishu heat f*ck'd her up

i know if you put on fasalin and veery hot outside. the oil gets burnt by the heat making your skin darker. i think thats what happened to her

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending