I am once again asking everyone to stop using somali words

The level of dysfunction is so insane on our side of the net, these people are starting to google somali words and references so they can participate in the drama.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
@Xoriyo exactly what you were talking about on the other thread . These ajnabis are way to nosy
They really are

Can you really see one of us googling some random Igbo, Yoruba, Ashanti etc word off the back of some internal beef between them?

I would rather sit for a 10 hour henna session.

Theres nothing we can do anymore. Somali language and culture has become international.

This isn't the 90s or early 200s were Somalis were low-key and out of the limelight. We cant blame no one.

We Somalis chose to put ourselves in the limelight, and show others our language and culture. We have to accept our Langauge has become slang and will continue to be so.

Internet Nomad

βœͺπ™‰π™€π™€π™§π™’π™–π™­π™­π™žπ™£π™œβœͺ
If ww3 was happening and aliens were to come across our planet they would skip over the ww3 and go straight to somalia to watch niggas fkd.

I knew it was bad when a 6'5 Jamaican security guard "Salam Alaikum Abti, ma fiicantahay" in central London one time. But it's caadi we the knew Jamaicans. Our language no longer belongs to us exclusively.

Fan behaviour. Somalis couldn't careless about Ajnabis and their languages.

It's also insulting. She is saying that those Somalis are a form of entertainment. It'll only get worse as we keep growing in the west.

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
I personally love it, let us teach our friends the good and the best our cultures have to offer. :)

Previous generations of UK Blacks were the ones bashing and trying to isolate Somalis when we were largely unknown but these newer generations are now way into our business as we became more known and got a lot of exposure.

Check this for instance. Somalis have been saying this but were bashed for it. It's only fair and applicable for them to use the same argument in response to Black Americans.