I am sick and tired of the Suju hate on the internet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
subxanallah why do you guys make us like some bantu assimilating non Somalis? You honestly think that low of us?? we still have our culture and we still speak Somali.

Just because we speak Swahili and we are Kenyans doesn't mean we're bantu. There are many Arab/Persians in the swahili coast and they are NOT Bantu. We will be extremely offended if you associate us with bantus!!! Our hard working parents/grandparents lifted our status in this country when they came here from Somalia before or during the early 90s and they did what they did so we could not depend on these bantus or be associated with them!!

We are still Somali and have more of our culture than you westernized dayuusbora who can barely hold convos with your grandparents!!

and Assimilating to Bantus? :hova: that also means getting it on and mixing with them genetically.

waaban kawiswisnaa bantuda. :hova: we seek only other sujus and fobs!! not even pretty and muslim creole mixed Swahilis or even the Boran/Ajuran/Oroma/whatever that look exactly like us because we are pro Somali but you guys make us seem we are not.

Stop the Suju hate!! Sujus are the future for Somalia and Somalis :nvjpqts: turn them away and you will lose a valuable asset. our parents investment in us will pay off when we're building Somalia for our own children :vncu2n5:

Hemaal

Jet life till my next life
VIP
Sijus barely speak Somali, I don't even think you guys are Somali anymore
What's even more funny is that, you guys have abandoned your language for Swahili and still get harassed in Kenya
Compare Sijus to Western Somalis in Ethiopia and you'll their status

Bohol

VIP
Sijui means assimilated upper class Somalis in Kenya like the foreign minister of Kenya, Amina
Hersi Mooge etc. Sijuis are historically Isaaq and Harti. Reer NFD (Ogaden , Degodia, Murule etc)
and reer Eastleigh are not Sijuis.

I cant take you seriously when youre called suju

you guys speak worse Somali than us. I don't know why they don't call you names yet.

ooh wait.....

:russsmug:fish & chips, dhaqan-celis, yow-yow, 2pac, mareykan, mzungu, nicki minaj, say wallahi and many other regional names that I haven't heard of yet.

one of those is gonna stick and you're just gonna accept the label like we did with suju :tocry:

Sijui means assimilated upper class Somalis in Kenya like the foreign minister of Kenya, Amina
Hersi Mooge etc. Sijuis are historically Isaaq and Harti. Reer NFD (Ogaden , Degodia, Murule etc)
and reer Eastleigh are not Sijuis.

lol the British Somaliland decendants have long gone and assimilated sxb. The current Suju generation is mostly from the 77 of Ogaden war era to the learly 90s and we are all Ogaden :nvjpqts:

the current MP of Eastleigh is my ina apti I know him :nvjpqts:

you guys speak worse Somali than us. I don't know why they don't call you names yet.

ooh wait.....

:russsmug:fish & chips, dhaqan-celis, yow-yow, 2pac, mareykan, mzungu, nicki minaj, say wallahi and many other regional names that I haven't heard of yet.

one of those is gonna stick and you're just gonna accept the label like we did with suju :tocry:
:lebronwait: isdaji my suju brother i havent said my piece. Honestly I see your ppl as one of the most successful somali group who have their shit toghter .
But I only recognise isaaq sujus :kobeok:

:lebronwait: isdaji my suju brother i havent said my piece. Honestly I see your ppl as one of the most successful somali group who have their shit toghter .
But I only recognise isaaq sujus :kobeok:

lol here we are just iska suju. no one knows qabyalad. I didn't even know what my sub clan is until recently!!

being minorities in a country with 40+ ethnicities can make people forget clan labels very quicky lol. we have been just Somali until the new arrivals culturally enriched us and started improving our Somali. My father is more suju than me now :nvjpqts:

Status
Not open for further replies.