I broke up with my girlfriend

@Nak Muay's Asian wife when she finds his SSPOT posts:

"Howa daire youa calla me a ch*nk, I speak da Engrish very wel, I want da divorc now"
View attachment 119188
The way she's holding that fork I'm finna become dinner if I ever upset my gross yellow queen
Only jomon Japanese are worth marrying

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Sexual dimorphism be damned. Yayoi=eternal betas wallahi lol

I knew you were pro-68 IQ :snoop:
All jokes aside.

You really be able to have a kid with a women that has a clear and open disdain for her own? Forget her background, she could be white, Somali, whatever.

Someone who has disdain for their own will try to get as far as possible from it, usually be marriage and social associations. That person, if they have a kid, that kid will inherit those same features that the parent hated/disliked.

If you gonna get into interracial relationships, you should be weary of self-hatred and fetishism. If you end up having a kid with her, that kid has the right to know and learn about both sides of his family and heritage. Do you think your current partner would be able to do that without telling your potentially half Chinese kid that Chinese are trash?

The amount of half cadaan, half indhoyaars I've met that have a whole bunch of mental problems is ridiculous. These niggas even have a full sub-reddit exposing the dysfunction of their hoyos (the hoyo is 90% of the time Asian). It's fucked.

I have no issues with unions being made from people of different places/background, but it has to be done with sharaaf.

Juke

VIP
All jokes aside.

You really be able to have a kid with a women that has a clear and open disdain for her own? Forget her background, she could be white, Somali, whatever.

Someone who has disdain for their own will try to get as far as possible from it, usually be marriage and social associations. That person, if they have a kid, that kid will inherit those same features that the parent hated/disliked.

If you gonna get into interracial relationships, you should be weary of self-hatred and fetishism. If you end up having a kid with her, that kid has the right to know and learn about both sides of his family and heritage. Do you think your current partner would be able to do that without telling your potentially half Chinese kid that Chinese are trash?

The amount of half cadaan, half indhoyaars I've met that have a whole bunch of mental problems is ridiculous. These niggas even have a full sub-reddit exposing the dysfunction of their hoyos (the hoyo is 90% of the time Asian). It's fucked.

I have no issues with unions being made from people of different places/background, but it has to be done with sharaaf.

Thanks for the advice walaal.

I know about that phenomenon, my brother told me about it. She had some white worshiping issues that I'm working with her on and I've seen progress in the last few months.

For sure the kids deserve to know both sides of their culture. We've talked about it.

Thanks for the advice walaal.

I know about that phenomenon, my brother told me about it. She had some white worshiping issues that I'm working with her on and I've seen progress in the last few months.

For sure the kids deserve to know both sides of their culture. We've talked about it.

It'll be an uphill battle, hope it'll be worth it. Best of luck.

Phiirso

Getting draids inshallah
It’s normal to be little racist. What’s not normal is seeing no colour and sing kumbaya we are all humans nonsense. Humans are tribalist by nature

Speak for yourself waryaa. If you racist, thats shits on you.

@Afrique car analogy a couple of days ago? Here's a person analogy

Xaruun

VIP
The way she's holding that fork I'm finna become dinner if I ever upset my gross yellow queen

Sexual dimorphism be damned. Yayoi=eternal betas wallahi lol
They’re better than chinks at least, Jap women don’t date out of their race nearly as often as Ling Ping

They’re better than chinks at least, Jap women don’t date out of their race nearly as often as Ling Ping
I don't even consider Taiwanese and Honk-Kongers chinks, just mainland bugmen.:susp:
Apart from the rampant molestation on public transportation Japs aren't that bad lol

I don't even consider Taiwanese and Honk-Kongers chinks, just mainland bugmen.:susp:
Apart from the rampant molestation on public transportation Japs aren't that bad lol
Japs are super weird people. Only decent people from that region come from Vietnam imo. Obviously not counting Indonesia and malaysia as they are not real indhoyar

Basic

Passive Aggressive is the new Aggressive
VIP
no hats like saying all africans are the same. they are not. I wouldnt say people from Senegal are same as nigerians
Yes they are are both west Africans and the groups you listed ‘cept Japs are South East Asian. I don’t differentiate

Basic

Passive Aggressive is the new Aggressive
VIP
We shouldnt group people together and we shouldnt hate people. We should spread love and positivity. Love beats everything
Grouping people together is a form of love since we are not dividing each other :)

Happy_

Laa ta aamin nin wa law kaana ninkaaga- bom!
Not muslim guys now marrying shirk-y either buddha or self worshipping indhoyars :mjlol: “I‘m gonna convert her“ he says, ohh yeahh, sure you are
1590091853967.gif

Trending