I Busted The Person who runs MosthatedSomali account

I wonder why y’all give this nigga attention tho bc he’s obv an attention seeker… very ironic of him because attention seeking is a very feminine behaviour …..

Somalis need intervention to stop interacting and giving online engagement with these weirdos especially the ajnabis that be posting ab us 24/7

CABDULWALI XASAN.

Cabdul's Status CLOSED until further notice.
VIP
Wasn’t dark NN created to defend Somali people ? Now it turned into hating Somali woman
It was, in fact I was present during its infancy. I did not engage it, I was just a lurker. But it seems like the entire movement was hijacked from the start. It started around the elections. When NN was at its peak.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
It is none other than @Macawisley was banned from this site. He has another alt account called MostHatedHirani where he posts the same things and phrases like "Jar**rification". When I caught him he started to deny the accusations, he remained silent for about half an hour, and then he said he knows the guy behind MosthatedSomali and then he didn't answer all my questions and muted me and ran away.

Key words I've found out it's one person who runs this account they use the same usernames

MosthatedSomali
MosthatedHirani

They also use the same words Jar**rification and all the contents they post is basically Cuckposting and insulting Somali women this guy lives in Australia I've once talked to him in twitter space any people who have more information about him please share we need to end this once for all.

View attachment 336050View attachment 336051View attachment 336052

1721953307908.png

Wasn’t dark NN created to defend Somali people ? Now it turned into hating Somali woman

A lot of those early Dark NN members are not part of the group today. Early on, Dark NN focused mostly on history, ancestry, and mapping out all Somali historical achievements. Dark NN emerged as a result of the Twitter FBA/Somali feud(someone can correct me if I'm wrong). They invited too many people into their group, more than they could handle and quickly everything spiraled out of control, with trolls taking over the movement

Internet Nomad

✪͓̽W͓͓̽̽i͓͓̽̽n͓͓̽̽t͓͓̽̽e͓͓̽̽r͓̽ ͓̽A͓͓̽̽r͓͓̽̽c͓̽✪͓̽
A lot of those early Dark NN members are not part of the group today. Early on, Dark NN focused mostly on history, ancestry, and mapping out all Somali historical achievements. Dark NN emerged as a result of the Twitter FBA/Somali feud(someone can correct me if I'm wrong). They invited too many people into their group, more than they could handle and quickly everything spiraled out of control, with trolls taking over the movement
I remember they sparked the nationalistic somali edits that we see today.

I blame COVID, Clubhouse arguments, and this weird obsession with "BLM xalimos" that really kicked this off. Now everything is B0malians and J words. They need to move on.

I've been following this and I doubt it's him. The MHS guy seems younger and less concerned with Somali/qabiil discourse.

Trending