I came across a cool somali mix

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
Wdym, they look hella somali, maybe the straight hair indoyar combo is suspect, but if the hair was curlier I'd just think they're the rare indoyar somali breed.
sorry I know Somalis with that indhoyar look and these kids don't look like it. No one, not even you, would see these kids and think they are Somali.

Sa_Male

Laba Gob Kii Beer Jilicsan Baa Jaba
sorry I know Somalis with that indhoyar look and these kids don't look like it. No one, not even you, would see these kids and think they are Somali.
I literally have a cousin who looks like this but she's lighter. She was called indoyare her whole life

Marrying out means you have no respect and pride in your own culture, people, etc just look at how madows in America marry out then their offspring marry white. In three generations they have transitioned into a whole new racial category. Those that always post these mixed Somalis almost seems like they take pride in those Somalis that have left the fold of somalinimo and actually encourage it.
why you worried as a non-somali worry about your own race

They could pass for full somalis I have a cousin with indoyar
They do look Somali but saying they could pass for a full Somali is kinda ludicrous

Anyone would think they have Somali heritage by just looking at them but I don't think anyone would mistake them for a full Somali. We're now entering the territory of 'begging' just saying they look Somali and keep it stepping

Sa_Male

Laba Gob Kii Beer Jilicsan Baa Jaba
They do look Somali but saying they could pass for a full Somali is kinda ludicrous

Anyone would think they have Somali heritage by just looking at them but I don't think anyone would mistake them for a full Somali. We're now entering the territory of 'begging' just saying they look Somali and keep it stepping
All I'm saying is there are some unusual looking somalis out there and that if these kids claimed that they were full, at most, ppl would guess they were bajuni or something else.

CABDULWALI XASAN.

Cabdul's Status CLOSED until further notice.
VIP
Wow interesting, somalis are truly everywhere Inuit x somali is just crazy man, the genes look pretty well split 50/50 they definitely look part somali. I guess the genes balance unlike bantu where it completely takes over

Other Cushitic people barely can be considered marrying out as we share so much genetic and cultural elements. Akin to being half swedish and half danish.
Somalis don’t see it that way though lol. I remember a video that I saw about the Somali gov saying that kids with Ajnabi dads won’t get citizenship and the woman complaining was a Somali lady that was originally from an area back home that borders Oromos and her kids are half Oromo. That didn’t stop them from saying that her kids won’t ever get a passport. I genuinely found it insane since in certain areas in the Galbeed, marrying Muslim Oromos who are probably originally Somalis who have become Oromo over the centuries isn’t unusual. We have qabils like the Akisho who are said to be of Oromo origin or maybe they marry Oromo a lot and the Jarso who speak Somali.

Ultimately, many Somalis couldn’t care less and they’ll try and excommunicate a Somali woman for marrying an Afar or a Haraari like they’ve married a Chinese.

Somalis don’t see it that way though lol. I remember a video that I saw about the Somali gov saying that kids with Ajnabi dads won’t get citizenship and the woman complaining was a Somali lady that was originally from an area back home that borders Oromos and her kids are half Oromo. That didn’t stop them from saying that her kids won’t ever get a passport. I genuinely found it insane since in certain areas in the Galbeed, marrying Muslim Oromos who are probably originally Somalis who have become Oromo over the centuries isn’t unusual. We have qabils like the Akisho who are said to be of Oromo origin or maybe they marry Oromo a lot and the Jarso who speak Somali.

Ultimately, many Somalis couldn’t care less and they’ll try and excommunicate a Somali woman for marrying an Afar or a Haraari like they’ve married a Chinese.

There are plenty more Somalis, whose paternal roots aren't even Somali, but they love to bark about women marrying out today.

I always love seeing their DNA results on here.

:mybusiness:

There are plenty more Somalis, whose paternal roots aren't even Somali, but they love to bark about women marrying out today.

Somali women should get organised, and demand DNA tests for all the male MPs who oppose them.

They'll probably instate a law called "Pre-Colonial mixing is ok".

:mybusiness:

Yami

Trudeau Must Go #CCP2025
VIP
If a few things went left last year there'd be another half inuk Mali cub on tiktok :dead:

If a few things went left last year there'd be another half inuk Mali cub on tiktok :dead:
Out of any race I'm fond of asians the most. Especially if they are Muslim too. I could Imagine having an Indonesian wife to cook me Asian food. :ahh: It would also be funny as hell to take you're very Asian looking kid back home too. :mjlol: