i despise ghetto wannabe somalians..

god they are SO annoying.. my school is full of them all of them act like wannabe gangsters and hood even the madows at my school dont act like this its mainly the somalian males who are loud and speak with a "hood"/aave accent even tho we live in canada. I can tell even the teachers don't like us its so embrassing.. someone save me asap 😭😭😭😭😭

god they are SO annoying.. my school is full of them all of them act like wannabe gangsters and hood even the madows at my school dont act like this its mainly the somalian males who are loud and speak with a "hood"/aave accent even tho we live in canada. I can tell even the teachers don't like us its so embrassing.. someone save me asap 😭😭😭😭😭
Are you in Toronto sxb ?

Kisame

Plotting world domination
VIP

Lots of somalis are low income. This was inevitable tbh since most of our families came here as poor refugees.

No need to be bothered by this though. Every ethnic group with communities living in the hood has young men that act this way.

As long as most of us escape the hood and move to the suburbs than this won't be as big of an issue in the future.

Lots of somalis are low income. This was inevitable tbh since most of our families came here as poor refugees.

No need to be bothered by this though. Every ethnic group with communities living in the hood has young men that act this way.

As long as most of us escape the hood and move to the suburbs than this won't be as big of an issue in the future.
You hit the nail on the head. Raise your kids in low income housing this is what you get. They will be exposed to that culture.

Keep it a boqol

All Praise Be To Allah In Every Situation!!!
VIP
Sounds like ignorance and following the crowd. It’s easier to be a degenerate and be seen as cool then to be yourself and try to be someone.

Blame their parents. It’s what happens when you don’t have programs and routines for your children outside of school

You’re not the only one

Aseer

A man without a 🐫 won't be praised in afterlife
VIP
They are so cringe

Almis

The Gulf of Berbera

But why is it mostly Somalis? many Africans including East Africans who sometimes even poorer than Somalis dont get into this lifestyle. The 90s where gang life was glamorous is long gone even Madows seem to be leaving it but not us. It really baffles me walhi

But why is it mostly Somalis? many Africans including East Africans who sometimes even poorer than Somalis dont get into this lifestyle. The 90s where gang life was glamorous is long gone even Madows seem to be leaving it but not us. It really baffles me walhi
nah theres tons of middle easterners at my school and they act like this too and worse

Trending