I despise western feminists and everything they stand for!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Merca

Inactive.
I just hate 'white feminists' that only talk about problems facing white women or things such as "free the nipple" (like srsly?!)

I think that is incorrect. I don't recall any mention that Hawa was created from a mans rib.

There is a saheeh hadeeth which was narrated by the two Shaykhs [al-Bukhaari and Muslim] in al-Saheehayn from the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him), from the hadeeth of Abu Hurayrah (may Allaah be pleased with him). The Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “Treat women kindly, for woman was created from a bent rib, and the most crooked part of the rib is the top part, so treat women kindly.”

The idea is if you apply force and try to 'straighten' it, the rib will snap.

Dhabaal

Part time -Devils Advocate Full time- Anarchist
There is a saheeh hadeeth which was narrated by the two Shaykhs [al-Bukhaari and Muslim] in al-Saheehayn from the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him), from the hadeeth of Abu Hurayrah (may Allaah be pleased with him). The Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “Treat women kindly, for woman was created from a bent rib, and the most crooked part of the rib is the top part, so treat women kindly.”

The idea is if you apply force and try to 'straighten' it, the rib will snap.

It only mentions creation from a rib.. It doesn't specify it was from a man.

Status
Not open for further replies.