She says it's a baby
My reaction:ohdamn::ohhh: :damn::mjcry:

Had to read what my eyes saw for like 2 times or 3 :kendrickcry:

So I'm like what baby :ohno:

She's like :mjohreally:

I'm like :idontlike::wtf:

Than she says it's lost

Me:rejoice::dj::dance:

Dawg dodged one.:lolbron: I'm happy Alhamdullilah. My Labor Day could've been ruined.:bell:

Reign

Pro Women's Rights|Centrist
VIP
I don't know whether to be happy for you that you don't have wecels or to feel sad for you that you feel happy about losing a baby. Stop being a male and none of this will happen. There's chicks out here who are trying to trap .

:tacky:

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
I don't know whether to be happy for you that you don't have wecels or to feel sad for you that you feel happy about losing a baby. Stop being a male and none of this will happen. There's chicks out here who are trying to trap .

I know sister. I'm gonna be extra careful in the future.:pachah1:

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
First of all ewww, you're a manwhore. Secondly how can you be happy with the death of your baby. What kind of heartless human being are you? Secondly why did you Zina? Are you planning on marrying her? You better marry her.

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
First of all ewww, you're a manwhore. Secondly how can you be happy with the death of your baby. What kind of heartless human being are you? Secondly why did you Zina? Are you planning on marrying her? You better marry her.

He ain't marrying her :mjlol:

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit

Omg I said the same thing and I didn't read you post.

I agree!!!

:deadrose: sis......to these men marriage is like getting stuck with a ball and chain around your ankle. if they can get the sex for free without the hassle of marriage everyone of these male sharmootos will be down. trust :mjlol:

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
tell her to get on the pill and then use a condom just in case. ya'll are getting so reckless these days
Didn't use a condom for few times that's probably when I nutted in her.

And here I was thinking my pull out game was A1:bell::damn:

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
:deadrose: sis......to these men marriage is like getting stuck with a ball and chain around your ankle. if they can get the sex for free without the hassle of marriage everyone of these male sharmootos will be down. trust :mjlol:

Not me abayo :ufdup:

And Reiko I meant nfl season is back. My nigga gonna be preoccupied :salute:

Didn't use a condom for few times that's probably when I nutted in her.

And here I was thinking my pull out game was A1:bell::damn:
Michael-What-the-office-10400786-400-226.gif

im......

get a condom asap bruh, your luck won't last long

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts