I dodged one

Status
Not open for further replies.

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
First of all ewww, you're a manwhore. Secondly how can you be happy with the death of your baby. What kind of heartless human being are you? Secondly why did you Zina? Are you planning on marrying her? You better marry her.
Marry her? :chrisfreshhah::cryinglaughsmiley: She's a side thing. Waku dhufta oo ka taga.:manny:

VixR

Veritas
tell her to get on the pill and then use a condom just in case. ya'll are getting so reckless these days
This. She probably "lost" it herself. Freshman year and already I've heard a friend's dormmate go the I lost it route. People are so reckless.

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
Michael-What-the-office-10400786-400-226.gif

im......

get a condom asap bruh, your luck won't last long
I did use it. Should've told her dumb ass to get on the pill :ivers:

Anyway I don't know why @Reiko Is tripping this is good for both of us.

[QUOTE="Knowthyself, post: 293161, member: 1206"⛳️]tell her to get on the pill and then use a condom just in case. Wya'll are getting so reckless these days[/ QUOTE]
She probably "lost" it herself. Freshman year and already I've heard a friend's dormmate go the I lost it route.
i lost = abortion. I'm glad she let him know though, hopefully he'll be careful next time. most women would just trap his ass lol and make him pay child support for 18 years

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
i lost = abortion. I'm glad she let him know though, hopefully he'll be careful next time. most women would just trap his ass lol and make him pay child support for 18 years
Lmao I would've booked a one way ticket to Garowe had she trapped me. But she isn't shaytan like that. This one knows her place.

After this scare no more kintir. Madax bas ba u aadaya. I can't take another chnace.:bell:

VixR

Veritas
i lost = abortion. I'm glad she let him know though, hopefully he'll be careful next time. , most women would just trap his ass lol and make him pay child support for r18 years
Mostly if she doesn't have prospects or if he's rich af. Far less likelier nowadays with morning-after pills and abortions. No one wants to get trapped.

Yannie

The trouble is, you think you have time
:dwill: You are celebrating an abortion of your unborn child. SMH. If you don't want any kids keep your pee pee to yourself this will save you from trouble.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
It wasn't an abortion, it was a miscarriage.

Do not question God's will

:wow1:

Yannie

The trouble is, you think you have time
It wasn't an abortion, it was a miscarriage.

Do not question God's will

:wow1:

My mistake. However ,you men should stop your whorish ways. Where was I questioning God will?
P.S Shut your face.
Sincerely,
Yannie

Reign

Pro Women's Rights|Centrist
VIP
Omg I said the same thing and I didn't read you post.

I agree!!!
Lol I can't believe guys actually get happy when they lose their baby even if it was made in a haram way. Very sad wallahi!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending