I don’t believe 99% of Jinn stories

In my head the person claiming to have seen a Jin is either schizophrenic or has taken drugs recently. I know someone who claimed seeing shit but it was just the weed.

If you’re gonna ask.. yes this post was partly made cuz of the @Yami situation, he doesn’t owe me any explanation exceeding what he has already provided and I’m not looking for anything further.

However is there something wrong with my own psyche because I don’t think I can be convinced by peoples jinn stories.

Last edited:

SOULSEARCHING

Hakuna matata
VIP
You clearly can't see jinns. It's stated in hadiths and quran. They do though come in animal form dog/snake/scorpions etc and human form but you won't know it's a jinn, May Allah (SWT) protect us from them.

Yami

Trudeau Must Go #CCP2025
VIP
In my head the person claiming to have seen a Jin is either schizophrenic or has taken drugs recently. I know someone who claimed seeing shit but it was just the weed.

If you’re gonna ask.. yes this post was partly made cuz of the @Yami situation, he doesn’t owe me any explanation exceeding what he has already provided and I’m not looking for anything further.

However is there something wrong with my own psyche because I don’t think I can be convinced by peoples jinn stories.
I haven’t taken any of those disgusting drugs that made me gain 4 pounds in 4 days. The cure to Shaydaan possession has and will always be 2 things.

1) being mentally strong

2) surat al nas

3) reciting nasheed/qasiido praising God and appreciating his final messenger peace and blessing be upon his soul.

You’re right that I have zero reason to prove myself to any of you now. That thread was made solely for me to help myself and that’s exactly what I managed to do after 20 pages. I killed all the shaydaan that have been terrorizing me since I could form conscious thought. I never knew life could be so happy. I wake up with tears in my eyes these last few mornings. Wallahi im so happy to just be alive.

Yami

Trudeau Must Go #CCP2025
VIP
yh people like yami are clearly lying. It was easy to decipher and just making fun of real jinn occurrences.
Tell all the people that’ve added me on discord and asked me questions that I’m lying. Tell my family who saw shaydaans take over my body and threaten to kill all of them in a scary demonic tone with a black left eye that I was lying. Tell me that my life for the last 15 years of my 20 on this world is a lie.

Yami

Trudeau Must Go #CCP2025
VIP
8CD1B395-298A-41C4-818D-4BDA8D093203.jpeg

885DD58B-3CC7-4509-95AC-A7870B9A8F91.jpeg

I took time out of day to answer curious people but I’m just faking it soo maha? At this point what the actual f*ck so I gain from lying? Clout from an anonymous forum? Lmao.

These things have fucked with me in ways you all will never comprehend. I was deadass when I said if any of you were in my shoes you’d have killed yourselves long ago with no fear of ending up in jahanam besides this life itself was literally hell on earth.

Im only here because I was some next level determination. I want to help my niggas back home someday and I wasn’t going to let shaydaans f*ck with that. Literally the likely number 1 I’m alive is wadaanimo. Despite my trolling I view all Somalis the same idc about qabiil.

If I could do this shit I can do way more wallahi waaay more. Nothing in life will ever be as hard as killing these demons were.

Yami

Trudeau Must Go #CCP2025
VIP
Yk what I was wrong in my first post. I didn’t think I’d care at first that people still don’t believe me but something about this thread is pissing me off. Wtf do I even do to get people to open their eyes? Idiots irl get me arrested and niggas on somalispot think I did this for clout.

I made the garxajis thread because I literally thought I’d die after exposing the shaydaans. I was fully prepared to get packed wallahi atheem & they did try to kill me multiple times. One tried to break my neck another tried lighting me on fire and a third tried to electrocute me.

But all of this is fake huh you cawaans

Yami

Trudeau Must Go #CCP2025
VIP
I swear on god’s name if I see another fucking idiot say I’m lying I’m asking to be banned and to delete my thread. I’ve had enough of this bullshit

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
I swear on god’s name if I see another fucking idiot say I’m lying I’m asking to be banned and to delete my thread. I’ve had enough of this bullshit

see it this way normal.people are watching one channel on earth, and your watching their channel but also extra channels. The normal.people only see one channel or frequency not the other channels we definitely see.

read my Dr osman mad gospel, I was deep in psychosis.

Yami

Trudeau Must Go #CCP2025
VIP
see it this way normal.people are watching one channel on earth, and your watching their channel but also extra channels. The normal.people only see one channel or frequency not the other channels we definitely see.

read my Dr osman mad gospel, I was deep in psychosis.

Exactly. I feel bad for OP ngl sorry that I snapped like that my nigga but wallahi its so frustrating man. I can't believe you delt with this shit on here for years. I remember since 2018 niggas were saying walaan baa tahin lakiin i always related to your threads from the time I was gof yar into my adult age npw.

Last edited:

CABDULWALI XASAN.

Cabdul's Status CLOSED until further notice.
VIP
Stop lying
I haven’t taken any of those disgusting drugs that made me gain 4 pounds in 4 days. The cure to Shaydaan possession has and will always be 2 things.

1) being mentally strong

2) surat al nas

3) reciting nasheed/qasiido praising God and appreciating his final messenger peace and blessing be upon his soul.

You’re right that I have zero reason to prove myself to any of you now. That thread was made solely for me to help myself and that’s exactly what I managed to do after 20 pages. I killed all the shaydaan that have been terrorizing me since I could form conscious thought. I never knew life could be so happy. I wake up with tears in my eyes these last few mornings. Wallahi im so happy to just be alive.
NO THER STRONGEST CURE IS AYATUL KURSI

Showing me discord screenshots of people concerned is not 'proof', Even I was concerned, fooled in a way. Not anymore

What @DR OSMAN sent is somewhat real, just had an unguided ramble with too much time on his hands fueled. There are no extra channels, theres only 1. Youre just going insane and its all in your head.

This is starting to get ridiculous, Seek help and shut off your wifi.

CABDULWALI XASAN.

Cabdul's Status CLOSED until further notice.
VIP

1) being mentally strong

2) surat al nas

how can you be mentally strong if you are mentally compromised, and how is nasheeds going to help you. Only surat al nas? Sorry to break it to you but You cant kill shaydan, youre mental.

Warning to anyone who pushes ethiopian rhetoric as a self proclaimed somali, this is the path you will follow. A path of total humiliation