I don't feel bad for those "single and sexless" young men red pill niggas cry about

Kisame

Plotting world domination
VIP
They still worship white people. Just because they’re developed doesn’t mean white worship has ended. I’ve also got second-hand experience through a friend: the average white guy still does better, even in developed Asian countries, when it comes to dating prospects.
It's not just cadaans though. In those Asian countries foreigners stick out and a minority of Asians will always be down for interracial relationships.

Madow and Cadaan niggas stationed in Korea have an easy time dating for example. Every country that's mostly homogenous is like this.

Daydreamer

teetering in-between realities
Is it really forced isolation though??

We have plenty of young men that are only into male centered hobbies. Outside of school or work they just interact with other men.

Hard to feel bad for these guys if they make no effort to hang out with women or improve themselves.
insecurity is a massive . its their responsibility but not everyone has the will to get over it. some people need catalysts in order to get over themselves and their own problems.

maybe they're just unattractive, yeah you could try to get ripped but at the end of the day facial attractiveness is the most important, people these days are also always surrounded by extremely attractive people online which further ruins their self esteem, which tanks their confidence making them act somewhat weird in public (people can kinda sense low confidence). people will react negatively to that behavior which further feeds their insecurity in their looks which leads to a continuous cycle of bias and confirmation. add that to stumbling upon redpill content and certain online forums and you've got yourself quite the shitshow

It's not just cadaans though. In those Asian countries foreigners stick out and a minority of Asians will always be down for interracial relationships.

Madow and Cadaan niggas stationed in Korea have an easy time dating for example. Every country that's mostly homogenous is like this.
My point, generally, was that the average white guy living in the West would do better in Asia. Many of them have already picked up on this and have moved to Asia. In the coming decades, we will see many more Western guys moving to Asia.

These are not reasons for why these young dudes are single.

From 18-22 you can easily pull women just based off looks and vibes. Especially if your in school. These young men just simply aren't hanging out with women.
I dont like you and @Dalac Bilaash. I believe that the reason why there is a lack of marriage is due to women postponing marriage, and it is also parents pushing their kids into individualism.

I believe in family's sticking together and helping their children, I believe in early marriages and I dont believe in individualism. I believe in family orientation.

I will personally have my kids marry at 15. I will help them along and support them and their children till they are financially ready to live on their own. I will not kick out my children either.

I say this as a person who is approaching his mid 20s, living in his own apartment and about to graduate and enter the workforce.

Also if I didnt mention this, I will arrange the marriage and find a suitable wife/husband for my children who are of course genetically unrelated to them.

Kisame

Plotting world domination
VIP
I dont like you and @Dalac Bilaash. I believe that the reason why there is a lack of marriage is due to women postponing marriage, and it is also parents pushing their kids into individualism.

I believe in family's sticking together and helping their children, I believe in early marriages and I dont believe in individualism. I believe in family orientation.

I will personally have my kids marry at 15. I will help them along and support them and their children till they are financially ready to live on their own. I will not kick out my children either.

I say this as a person who is approaching his mid 20s, living in his own apartment and about to graduate and enter the workforce.

Also if I didnt mention this, I will arrange the marriage and find a suitable wife/husband for my children who are of course genetically unrelated to them.

"I dont like you and @Dalac Bilaash. I believe that the reason why there is a lack of marriage is due to women postponing marriage, and it is also parents pushing their kids into individualism."

nigga f*ck you too.

"I will personally have my kids marry at 15"

Nick Young Wtf GIF

Weird ass nigga.

Why would a Muslim man have a sex life and hedonistic mind set? You are preaching to the wrong audience.

A Muslim should get married and outside of marriage every Muslim should be celibate.

Why is this kind of western reprobate lifestyle being promoted? We all see the results.

"I dont like you and @Dalac Bilaash. I believe that the reason why there is a lack of marriage is due to women postponing marriage, and it is also parents pushing their kids into individualism."

nigga f*ck you too.

"I will personally have my kids marry at 15"

Nick Young Wtf GIF

Weird ass nigga.
You are a kafir gaal non somali you wouldnt understand

Why would a Muslim man have a sex life and hedonistic mind set? You are preaching to the wrong audience.

A Muslim should get married and outside of marriage every Muslim should be celibate.

Why is this kind of western reprobate lifestyle being promoted? We all see the results.
@Dalac Bilaash @Kisame @Farah717 @SWorld @AbdiFreedom
@Urabrask can y'all move to r/atheism and r/Ethiopia this is "Somali"spot your kind shouldnt be here.

They always bring this shit up when they talk about male loneliness.

https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/.../why-are-so-many-young-men-single-and-sexless

Supposedly it's 60% of men under 30.

I genuinely believe most of these men are just young niggas in college with no social life.

I believe a big part of the 40% that are under the age of 25 are: guys that entered the trades after high school, military niggas, criminals, college athletes, and guys that entered the workforce early. These men usually aren't as socially awkward and actually date women.

That 60% is filled with hideous niggas, religious niggas that don't date women, and a bunch of guys that spend most of their free time just staying home watching anime and playing video games.

That "focusing on yourself and grinding" mentality while in college seems pointless if your going to calaacal about naag not wanting you.

Also plenty of niggas have maintained a decent social life in college while studying a tough stem major.
@Kisame your truly a guy who doesn't worry getting women mad respect man, but I seen this post and it truly resonate with your perspective on life and your ability to dust off any women with your mad game 👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼😂.

Duke

The only true Yankee here
Incels deserve their failure they refuse to self improve and socialize if they did this they would actually get laid

Khaemwaset

Früher of the Djibouti Ugaasate 🇩🇯
VIP
South American women are so promiscuous, brutal for those guys. Asia, I get it though, like Japan, Korea, and Taiwan make sense.
I remember many latinamericans who'd openly tell me how to get with women from X Latin country both women and men. I remember talking to a Colombian we had a discussion about Latin america and basically sex there is way more relaxed then the rest of the world ig

Trending