I don't hate Somalis but love them

Status
Not open for further replies.

Salih

Move right or get left
Wallahi I like them as much as Arabs and reer Xamar despite what some members on here might accuse me of.
:pacspit:
Sure some of the male members in my family still have something against them because of their actions in the past, but I don't.
:tocry:

Hemaal

Jet life till my next life
VIP
Sound like a rejected dhocilo tryna get acceptance from bunch of folks online!
Nigga get a grip, We don't cur if you hate Somalis
:childplease:

Salih

Move right or get left
Sound like a rejected dhocilo tryna get acceptance from bunch of folks online!
Nigga get a grip, We don't cur if you hate Somalis
:childplease:
I made this thread because some members were talking crap. I have Somali friends irl, why would I seek acceptance from Somalis online?
:mindblown:

DeMoN

UltraViolentPacifist
You and your bro are xayraan sheikhs but you cool.

But if you keep dissing our woman I might get tilted and chase you off the site again :fantasia2:

Salih

Move right or get left
You and your bro are xayraan sheikhs but you cool.

But if you keep dissing our woman I might get tilted and chase you off the site again :fantasia2:
Who's 'dissing' your women bruv? And I didn't get 'chased' off the site, I got banned. I'm sure you know what that is.
:ehh:

DeMoN

UltraViolentPacifist
Who's 'dissing' your women bruv? And I didn't get 'chased' off the site, I got banned. I'm sure you know what that is.
:ehh:
You got abused so bad that you got edgy, that's why you got banned :comeon:

Anyway behave yourself or you will feel the wrath of the duchess again :chrisfreshhah:

Salih

Move right or get left
You got abused so bad that you got edgy, that's why you got banned :comeon:

Anyway behave yourself or you will feel the wrath of the duchess again :chrisfreshhah:
Pics or we don't believe you. It's actually interesting to know that you think being 'dissed' online is something worth getting edgy over. Why expose yourself like that though?
:cosbyhmm:

Wallahi I like them as much as Arabs and reer Xamar despite what some members on here might accuse me of.
:pacspit:
Sure some of the male members in my family still have something against them because of their actions in the past, but I don't.
:tocry:
Do not make threads about picking Somalis girls and that types of stories respect us as we do not make threads about Arab and their dirty live.

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
Dude jokes aside don't let no ashy Darood or Isaaq tell you who you are. You're a bona-fide Somali. Let those reer koraads do them and you do you.

Salih

Move right or get left
Don't mind the haters. Always do you.
Dude jokes aside don't let no ashy Darood or Isaaq tell you who you are. You're a bona-fide Somali. Let those reer koraads do them and you do you.
I think some niggas got hurt because of kaftan. Wtf is this man? If only these people knew what I say to my Somali friends irl (as a joke obviously).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts