Somaliweyn mapped 1958

Can't believe Somalia offered unwavering support to them before our civil war.

We need to instrumentalise a profound cultural-psychological transformation of manifest destiny to secure not only our survival but also to successfully liberate ourselves from decay, as well as to reclaim our occupied land.

Araabi

Awdalite
I'm talking about reabsorbing those who became Oromo due to isolation, there are many isolated pockets all across Western and Eastern Hararghe who still retain their abtirsi.

I know it's only happened on a few occasions or maybe back in the past, but there are quite a few assimilated Oromo clans in the south.

How are you pro Oromo but anti Somali :mjlol:I need your 23andme results waryaa.

Why should I take a 23andme when I was the first Gadabursi to do the Big Y?

Kit number: id:YF083998
Haplogroup: T-FGC92488

I paved the way for all Gadabursi to take the Big Y.

Araabi

Awdalite
@Araabi
  1. How many seats do Geri have in Jinacsani?
  2. Why should a single non-Darod/Hawle get a seat in Jigjiga?

1. I'm not sure how many seats Geri have in Jigjiga.

2. Since the Federal Democratic government of Ethiopia was established we always had one seat in Jigjiga. Then Cagjar took it and gave it to his folk even though they don't live anywhere near Jigjiga. The same ones are preaching to me about how Oromos are the enemy when I have 3 seats in the Jinacsani local government and 2 seats in Chiro given by Oromia.

Araabi

Awdalite
My apologies , why are you anti-Somaliwayne though?

They have screwed us over since 1960. The worst thing that happened to us was in July 1960 when Somalia became independent. We had our own gobol given by the British that was taken from us.

You need to read the history. I genuinely don't believe we have any worse enemies than Zoos.

Thegoodshepherd

Galkacyo iyo Calula dhexdood
VIP
1. I'm not sure how many seats Geri have in Jigjiga.

2. Since the Federal Democratic government of Ethiopia was established we always had one seat in Jigjiga. Then Cagjar took it and gave it to his folk even though they don't live anywhere near Jigjiga. The same ones are preaching to me about how Oromos are the enemy when I have 3 seats in the Jinacsani local government and 2 seats in Chiro given by Oromia.

Jigjiga is Absame land. If they gave you a token seat for 25 years, why not be grateful?
You don't have a single seat in Gabiley, which was and remains a shared district, yet you are pro Somaliland. How come?

Strange. I sense idoorness from you.

Araabi

Awdalite
Jigjiga is Absame land. If they gave you a token seat for 25 years, why not be grateful?
You don't have a single seat in Gabiley, which was and remains a shared district, yet you are pro Somaliland. How come?

Strange. I sense idoorness from you.

I have 0 Isaaq blood in me nor am I from the sub clans that border the Isaaq. I'm more closely related to the Yoonis Muuse subclan of the Ciise.

Being anti Somalia doesn't make me pro Isaaq.

Thegoodshepherd

Galkacyo iyo Calula dhexdood
VIP
I have 0 Isaaq blood in me nor am I from the sub clans that border the Isaaq. I'm more closely related to the Yoonis Muuse subclan of the Ciise.

Being anti Somalia doesn't make me pro Isaaq.

Its is either a federal Somalia or the idooor rump state. There is no third option.

I wonder why you don’t seem bothered by the second prospect.