I don't know whether to laugh, cry, or be mad

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

syntax

Easy Manne easy! Don't be talking to the kid like that. What is wrong with you !

Loll meth is my boy, i just don't care about religious shit or somali shit. RIS is wack as fk anyway, niggas only go there to get siil

S

syntax

Ya dun know. :yloezpe: I've heard this plenty of times from former attendees.

Yeah lol. Nothing is ever going to beat the time I witnessed one of the KBW niggas getting caught getting madax in the top of the masjid stairwell during one of the huge summer maxadaaros they have :mjlol:

Shit had me dying for weeks walalhi but that ride back home with my hoyo was awkward as f*ck

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Yeah lol. Nothing is ever going to beat the time I witnessed one of the KBW niggas getting caught getting madax in the top of the masjid stairwell during one of the huge summer maxadaaros they have :mjlol:

Shit had me dying for weeks walalhi but that ride back home with my hoyo was awkward as f*ck

abdi-good-najiib-alfa-kaaley-laabta-igu-qabo-fadeexad.jpg

Say Wallahi. That would be an eyesore/permanent stain forever. I can't imagine what you've witnessed.

S

syntax

abdi-good-najiib-alfa-kaaley-laabta-igu-qabo-fadeexad.jpg

Say Wallahi. That would be an eyesore/permanent stain forever. I can't imagine what you've witnessed.

loll @ that pic

Nah i didn't actually see the act, f*ck no. I was jus chilling outside with a old friend catching up and i heard niggas yelling sum dude got caught getting dome upstairs. TBh i didn't know the dude but lol. There was a lot of commotion, i think the maxadaaro ended after that

....theres also the story of a hijabi riding a nigga in his car at dar ul hijra masjid during tarweeh last year. .

menace

President - Sexaholics Anonymous, Ohio chapter
VIP

:gladbron::krs::krs::lolbron:
That's it I'm heading there! @sophisticate are you coming ?:meleshame::mjpls:

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
loll @ that pic

Nah i didn't actually see the act, f*ck no. I was jus chilling outside with a old friend catching up and i heard niggas yelling sum dude got caught getting dome upstairs. TBh i didn't know the dude but lol. There was a lot of commotion, i think the maxadaaro ended after that

....theres also the story of a hijabi riding a nigga in his car at dar ul hijra masjid during tarweeh last year. .

I wonder why this happens. I've heard these stories before. And I don't know what compels hebel iyo heblayo so and so to act beyond rachet, it's bad enough but the location intensifies that ceeb/shame. This is why I believe in being a benevolent dictator if I have children. I'll subconsciously guide them to make the right choices. If all else fails, implantable microchips in the forearm will be everywhere and have the capability to control impulses of the weak-willed, if they try anything they'll be zapped. It will be shock therapy 2.0. :dj:

S

syntax

I wonder why this happens. I've heard these stories before. And I don't know what compels hebel iyo heblayo so ans so to act beyond rachet, it's bad enough but the location intensifies that ceeb/shame. This is why I believe in being a benevolent dictator if I have children. I'll subconsciously guide them to make the right choices. If all else fails, implantable microchips in the forearm will be everywhere and have the capability to control impulses of the weak-willed, if they try anything they'll be zapped. It will be shock therapy 2.0. :dj:

lol soph wallahi ur so fucking random sometimes. But seriously remember the numerous times I told you that I can't imagine you being a hoyo. It's shit like this that makes me say that lol

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
lol soph wallahi ur so fucking random sometimes. But seriously remember the numerous times I told you that I can't imagine you being a hoyo. It's shit like this that makes me say that lol

Did I ever tell you I'm an advocate of home schooling? I just need to bag me a well-to-do husband or at least someone with the means to carry out my plans. Until such time, I will remain single. If this doesn't come to fruition I'll just go for the self-made root and take a pass on the ilmaha. I've got many backup plans just in case. Illahi og.

S

syntax

Did I ever tell you I'm an advocate of home schooling? I just need to bag me a well-to-do husband or at least someone with the means to carry out my plans. Until such time, I will remain single. If this doesn't come to fruition I'll just go for the self-made root and take a pass on the ilmaha. I've got many backup plans just in case. Illahi og.

Why homeschool?

and chill i was jus kidding, ur a good person soph inshallah Allah will grant you obedient little MJ kids

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member

I'm not MJ, though. Was that a double entendre? lol

menace

President - Sexaholics Anonymous, Ohio chapter
VIP
lol I know u r not mj. Doesn't mean your kids can't be :sass1::sass2:

Soph low key ur such a qabilist. Wud u ever marry a hawiye or mj dude

Bro she do
Feminist that she wants to introduce a new dhaqan where the child will take her qabiil

Sultana

On Hiatus

:damn::dead::dead1:

But I thought you were from Ottawa this entire time.

S

syntax

:damn::dead::dead1:

But I thought you were from Ottawa this entire time.

haha we're Somali, since when do we stay in the same spot. But I grew up in ottawa and moved to toronto when i was a teen. I honestly prefer ottawa cuz of the tight knit community and less qac people. The somalis in toronto never cease to amaze me with the crazy shit thy do

Status
Not open for further replies.