i dont want to be rude, i swear

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dhaqankon.jpg

say that to their face:siilaanyolaugh:

Thatsomaligirl

Loves milk is lactose intolerant, kill me
I swear all the djibouti somalis i've met looked either very negro or very arabic, they remind me of sudanese people.
loooooooooooooool projecting much :siilaanyosmile::siilaanyolaugh:

You're obviously trolling but you gotta troll better than that, since we don't have Bantus up there, I've only ever learned about Bantus being in Somalia on the internet.:yacadiim:

Dhaqankon.jpg

say that to their face:siilaanyolaugh:

This is when I ask loudly what is wrong with atheists and homos? I mean, look at these fine angels? f*ck. I don't know which one I want to be mine, but give me the closest on the left please.

So fine man :banderas:

God loves us Wallahi.

This is when I ask loudly what is wrong with atheists and homos? I mean, look at these fine angels? f*ck. I don't know which one I want to be mine, but give me the closest on the left please.

God loves us Wallahi.

Most atheists are heterosexual. Many would find them attractive.

Most atheists are heterosexual. Many would find them attractive.

Non of these conditions would be true or transpire though if they appreciate the beauty of these angels. God creates such fine angels the atheist would admit, and the homo would forget his perverted feelings for the same sex. May allah give you the love of women brother so you feel what I just felt of good emotions looking at them mali girls :banderas:

A jolt of joy.

Non of these conditions would be true or transpire though if they appreciate the beauty of these angels. God creates such fine angels the atheist would admit, and the homo would forget his perverted feelings for the same sex. May allah give you the love of women brother so you feel what I just felt of good emotions looking at them mali girls :banderas:

A jolt of joy.

They are beautiful women.

God loves us Wallahi.
what if you could get that girl but you had to duke it out with one of these dudes for the pleasure, who would u fight
Afar.jpg

what if you could get that girl but you had to duke it out with one of these dudes for the pleasure, who would u fight
Afar.jpg

My last name is Mooryaan, these guys would pay their respects at hello bro. Eazy Breazy. I will take my spot right in their middle and I am another nomad perfectly at ease. They will honor me with one and with a prayer.

Bohol

VIP
It depends where. When I arrived at Djibouti airport there was lots of good looking
Djibouti chicks speaking French. Perhaps the good looking ones are selected to
work in the airport, no one wants to hire a ugly chick.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending