i dont want to be rude, i swear

Status
Not open for further replies.
All Somalis are the same. Barely any difference.
True. But I've noticed Djiboutians are usually very dark skinned and negroid looking. Almost all of the Djibouti girls I've met were dark skinned. South Somalis are dark too. Somaliland girls tend to be lighter skinned though.

True. But I've noticed Djiboutians are usually very dark skinned and negroid looking. Almost all of the Djibouti girls I've met were dark skinned. South Somalis are dark too. Somaliland girls tend to be lighter skinned though.
Most are dark skin because it's very hot. My mum from Djibouti but she's not that dark. Also Djibouti is a diverse country with Somalis, afars, Arabs (mostly Yemenis) Ethiopians. And how are they negroid looking when there aren't any Bantus there. I've been to somaliland there generally the same colour as all Somalis.

Sorry man, but I think you've been duped by lightening products, they have obviously higher melanin levels in the North. I say that as someone with half their family from Somaliland. The South probably has the largest spectrum though.

Sorry man, but I think you've been duped by lightening products, they have obviously higher melanin levels in the North. I say that as someone with half their family from Somaliland. The South probably has the largest spectrum though.
I've been to Djibouti, Putland, Djibouti,Somalia and Somaliland. I saw the lightest skinned Somalis in Hargeisa, Burco and Borama. I'm talking about the men and the women. In my opinion, Somalilanders are the most traditional Somali looking people.

Thatsomaligirl

Loves milk is lactose intolerant, kill me
Yup never seen them over there:manny:

Says the guy that wants to be xyz ethnicity, anything but Somali right, you're probably midnight bleu but claim to be team light-skin miskeen.:siilaanyolaugh:
Buy yourself a mirror and stop using snapchat filters haye:yacadiim:

Bohol

VIP
Diana exists in Djibouti within the Somali community however it seems the Afars (a large part of Djiboutians) don't use Diana.

Typical Afar with their teeth sharpened. They look like cannibals from the movie Wrong Turn
with the sharpened teeth :lol: .

7907943446_56a75bca5b_b.jpg

2190248178_ab7197c283.jpg

afar-tribe-woman-with-sharpened-teeth-assaita-afar-regional-state-E733KR.jpg

afar-tribe-woman-with-sharpened-teeth-assaita-afar-regional-state-E733K8.jpg

f00cca14fdac74a92779c6c3a67e3e57.jpg

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Why are y'all niggas acting like these qabiils are different races
:wtfdis:

legit like a 2 percent variance in genetics on average if even that and these niggas caping like they can pinpoint exact features and attractive scales among people.

even for trolls we're dumb trolls.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending