I embarrassed myself, I drank the Sushi soysouce and AJ corrected me front of Cadaan people

Status
Not open for further replies.
I used to drink soysauce as a way to puke and stay home from school cuz hooyo wanted proof I was sick. Now I can't stand soysauce, just the smell makes me want to puke :kendrickcry::susp:

But accidentally drinking it some some fob shit:ivers::lolbron:

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
you guys actually met:ooh::ooh::ooh::ooh::wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf: .@UncleMenace so how is abdijhonson in real life

He is very talkative, hyper at times. He is tall and West African looking.

He is sensible in real life.

Strangely tho he would do a small talk with random cadaans. We were in line at the restaurant and he turned around to talk to cadaan folks "hello fellas, were we ahead of you guys " when clearly we were ahead of them :drakewtf:

Transparent

cismaan maxamuud
He is very talkative, hyper at times. He is tall and West African looking.

He is sensible in real life.

Strangely tho he would do a small talk with random cadaans. We were in line at the restaurant and he turned around to talk to cadaan folks "hello fellas, where we ahead of you guys " when clearly we were ahead of them :drakewtf:
raag mee ahayeen,:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

Kanye

CISGENDERED,HETROSEXUAL MALE. PRONOUNS: HE,HIM,HIS
Strangely tho he would do a small talk with random cadaans. We were in line at the restaurant and he turned around to talk to cadaan folks "hello fellas, were we ahead of you guys " when clearly we were ahead of them :drakewtf:
It+sounds+like+air+rushing+out+the+kettle+_369da0e1fc33ff620d97e721132872d6.jpg

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
I took him to a Sushi/Chinese place.

He couldn't finish the remaining food and the Chinese owner I think he was yelled at him

Chinaman warned us that if we don't finish it is their policy to charge us extra.

So we hatched a plan where I wrapped the food in a napkin on the plate. Later Chinaman came around and said "you! No finish! Me see" while pointing to the napkin :drakelaugh::lolbron::damn:

rabshole

Aragaani
Challenge accepted I will meet you at public place and 100% you would not recognize me!!!!! Nobody ever could guess my ethnicity(I am one of rare Somali case )
He will have to look for an carab that happens to be somali miyaa? Waa gartay :dead:

Status
Not open for further replies.