I embarrassed myself, I drank the Sushi soysouce and AJ corrected me front of Cadaan people

Status
Not open for further replies.

Transparent

cismaan maxamuud
Challenge accepted I will meet you at public place and 100% you would not recognize me!!!!! Nobody ever could guess my ethnicity(I am one of rare Somali case )
he would have to look for a south sudanese straight from juba looking somali

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Challenge accepted I will meet you at public place and 100% you would not recognize me!!!!! Nobody ever could guess my ethnicity(I am one of rare Somali case )

Tomorrow! Name your location on my pm. I will be there.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
One very weird behavior I observed from this neef is that this guy would carry on a conversation when drop dead gorgeous chicks came through the door at the shisha spot and he can clearly see that I'm thoroughly gone because I'm checking them out.

I must admit that Ottawa got some beautiful slim with a nice dabo with the tightest pants.

But back to my subject ...why did this guy showed no interest :bell::damedamn:

Transparent

cismaan maxamuud
One very weird behavior I observed from this neef is that this guy would carry on a conversation when drop dead gorgeous chicks came through the door at the shisha spot and he can clearly see that I'm thoroughly gone because I'm checking them out.

I must admit that Ottawa got some beautiful slim with a nice dabo with the tightest pants.

But back to my subject ...why did this guy showed no interest :bell::damedamn:
cockblock central :mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:,this guy was tying to convert you to his ways of qaniisnimo :jcoleno::jcoleno::jcoleno:

I'm joking. I only gave that description because he changed mine with his Indigenous eyes and shit.

He is maybe 6ft, fair skin and not balding. He has no bald spots. He looks like your typical Somali. He looks sexy but I didn't tell him. I'm telling him now because I am safe at home

:mjlol:

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
6ft or 6ft1, bushy beard, between dark and light skin, big forehead, bald spots. He wore a baseball cap to hide his extreme balding but I noticed when he took off his baseball cap for a brief moment

What a liar!
I'm joking. I only gave that description because he changed mine with his Indigenous eyes and shit.

He is maybe 6ft, fair skin and not balding. He has no bald spots. He looks like your typical Somali. He looks sexy but I didn't tell him. I'm telling him now because I am safe at home

Aaakh-tuff :camby::pacspit::pacspit:

Kanye

CISGENDERED,HETROSEXUAL MALE. PRONOUNS: HE,HIM,HIS

:drakelaugh::chrisfreshhah::dead1::deadmanny::deadrose:
@UncleMenace

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Tonight I couldn't take my eyes off of those young gazelles. Oh gosh they were gorgeous and elegant. Why were their pants so tight on then that it departed their ass cheeks.

Who is in Ottawa that can go approach these girls with me. I was just one man against 4 gorgeous chicks. No sane man approaches such a numerical differences. I didn't consider AJ a viable man. Tonight I've lost a big chance.

Status
Not open for further replies.