I finally realized why Rainy cities have high suicides.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Aside from missing the bright shiny SUN, the constant flow of rain is particularly annoying to the Jiins roaming around doing their usual businesses. During rain times, they run indoors for shelter. Remember Water is the Jinns greatest fears, because it does not work with its body, -Fire.

So when they are indoors, they mess with your moods. To battle this-- open your Youtube and start blowing Ayaatul Kursi. (hopefully they will run to gaalo indoor houses)

PS Gaajo UK u r screwed, it rains every time there lol

LOOOOOL

Last edited:

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
how do u know they get affected by rain?

:childplease:

Duh Basic Islam 101

Why do u think when we pray we must do wudhu? Did u think it was only for cleaniliness? It is usually a determent for shaitan to come sit on the place touched by water

and also when u r pissed, go have a shower, suddenly u will ask why was i mad?

Duh Basic Islam 101

Why do u think when we pray we must do wudhu? Did u think it was only for cleaniliness? It is usually a determent for shaitan to come sit on the place touched by water

and also when u r pissed, go have a shower, suddenly u will ask why was i mad?

you're obsessed with jinns audubillah they going to come to your house

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
you're obsessed with jinns audubillah they going to come to your house

huuno they are afraid of me. Sometimes i whisper to them to go after someone and they think by making me happy i will leave them alone

Apollo

VIP
Southern England (where most Somalis live) isn't even that rainy:

k6QfyFz.jpg

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
@Basra

Russia has the highest suicide rate in Europe and is the driest country in Europe.

Your theory debunked.

suicides-europe.jpg

hjGZ1pm.jpg

Suicide in Russia is caused by excessive snow, which is like rain, no Sun still, and bad economy depression. And not to mention, alcohol kills them in the end

Hue_Man

(Alkebulan mother of mankind)
you would think poorer countries would have higher suicide rates , but gaalo countries have higher..

Trending

Latest posts