I finally realized why Rainy cities have high suicides.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
you would think poorer countries would have higher suicide rates , but gaalo countries have higher..

poorer country everybody is poor, that helps the psyche. If everybody u see is struggling and poor, u create a bond and community.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Find a waadad who does ruqyah according to quran and sunnah i think you need it ngl

:francis:

and how about YOU? Maybe it will help you get rid of your addiction.
1616602069772.png

Apollo

VIP
They have ugly architecture too. but I personally admire the simple life. Rural > city

They Soviet Era was better for them. They were going to the moon and making groundbreaking scientific discoveries left and right. Now they became degenerate drunkards ruled by corrupt oligarchs, sad.

Soviet Union should have never fallen.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Holy shit Lithuania, they hate their country:

1280px-Population_of_Lithuania.svg.png

what happened in 1990 that made the population turn down wards? Did Internet make the population turn into childless ince.ls?

They Soviet Era was better for them. They were going to the moon and making groundbreaking scientific discoveries left and right. Now they became degenerate drunkards ruled by corrupt oligarchs, sad.
The Soviets were atheists and brutal to their citizens.

They live in giant ugly apartment blocks, they probably don’t have community life. Takes purpose away from life:

Apollo

VIP
The Soviets were atheists and brutal to their citizens.

They live in giant ugly apartment blocks, they probably don’t have community life. Takes purpose away from life:

The Soviet Union inspired them and brought them greatness. Now they are a bunch of pathetic countries that get dictated by the EU and as for Russia it lost its greatness.

The Soviet Union inspired them and brought them greatness. Now they are a bunch of pathetic countries that get dictated by the EU and as for Russia it lost its greatness.

The soviets had great poverty while spending huge in military. It was a flawed economic system. A communist system is not the answe today.

I think the EU will grow bigger to handle future crisis better. More bureaucracy and control. Brexit looks nice.

Trending

Latest posts